Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rex

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rex

  1. My fantasy team is sucking early today. Chris Johnson and Darren McFadden have only combined for -1 points. NEGATIVE! :banghead Luckily, my opponent only has 6 points, and the rest of my players are playing later. ha Plaxico by himself has 15 Points for me im up 26-8 ARodgers has 19 for me(currently leading 58-36)
  2. Seriously, is it just me that FSN is not working??? Now I have to freaking hear the game on mlb.tv audio. I'm getting the Florida feed fine on MLBTV.....video and audio
  3. That was the 1st career hit(1 for 10) and RBI for Luke Montz....
  4. JJ leaves with 9 kkkkkkkkk.....season high.....
  5. WOOOOO Hanley join the 30-30 club! Nats Trivia Question tonight: Hanley joins another Marlin on the Marlins 30-30 club.....name the Marlins player and the year he did it? I believe that was Preston Wilson, and the year i will guess was 2002? Yep...it was Preston in 2000... http://mlb.mlb.com/stats/historical/indivi...343&HS=True
  6. WOOOOO Hanley join the 30-30 club! Nats Trivia Question tonight: Hanley joins another Marlin on the Marlins 30-30 club.....name the Marlins player and the year he did it?
  7. Anybody else watching it on mlb.tv? I'm away at college and can't actually go the game (as much as I would like). yep...it was weird....I got the video....no sound. Then I noticed I was getting the 400k feed(Marlins House feed). I switched to the 800k Nats feed....but I'll go back if I grow tired of their announcers.
  8. Cantu #25 Congrats to the infield....
  9. Is anyone else watching the game on MLB.tv? Cos I cant get the sound to work on it and Im wondering if its just me or not? Same problem for me at first....sound working fine now....
  10. DLC in. 4th appearance(majors) of the year....1st since July 1st....
  11. looks like Josh was lucky he didn't get hurt....
  12. Way to hold them JJ.....
  13. Why do I feel we aren't going to make it to 4 pages in this thread? Back in spring training '05, I did the PBP on a Marlins/Twins game....I was getting the broadcast locally(Minnesota). We got to 4 pages. http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...=39866&st=0
  14. Tommy H's career stats: http://www.baseball-reference.com/h/huttoto01.shtml
  15. Scotty serving it up.....we're lucky that they're solo shots (I don't feel real lucky though)
  16. nice hustle Johnny....
  17. Rex replied to Rex's topic in Off-Topic
    McCain says RNC could be postponed due to Gustav Politico and Pioneer Press Article Last Updated: 08/30/2008 06:15:45 PM CDT Despite an overture from John McCain that Hurricane Gustav might postpone the Republican National Convention, delegates from the most vulnerable state are here in the Twin Cities, and they're planning on staying. Louisiana state Sen. Almond Crowe, said neither his state's delegation nor it's Republican party have requested any scheduling alterations from RNC organizers. "From talking with State Party Chairman Roger Villere, some of the people might not be able to make it, but I think everything's still a go," Villere said told the Pioneer Press this evening as he navigated the Minneapolis streets. McCain said the Republican National Convention may be postponed as federal officials said Gustav was gathering to a devastating Category 5 as it headed toward star-crossed New Orleans. "It just wouldn't be appropriate to have a festive occasion while a near-tragedy or a terrible challenge is presented in the form of a natural disaster," McCain told Chris Wallace of "Fox News Sunday," in an interview taped for tomorrow. "So we're monitoring it from day to day and I'm saying a few prayers, too." McCain also said: "I'm afraid, Chris, that we may have to look at that situation and we'll try to monitor it. I've been talking to Govs. Jindal, Barbour, Riley. Chris, I've been talking to all of them." Officials at the convention, to open Monday in St. Paul, tell Politico they are figuring out how to handle the formal business of nominating McCain even if some delegations are not able to attend. The officials also are preparing program contingencies in case such speakers as Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal have to cancel. Crowe said he doubts Jindal, who is scheduled to speak Wednesday will be able to make it to Minnesota, given that full-scale evacuations are in place across portions of the Gulf Coast. "At least at this point, it's not possible for him to come," Crowe said. "I know he is not going to leave the state unless he knows it's safe." St. Paul City Hall, meanwhile, said no change of plans is being considered there. "There is still no indication that a delay is on the table anywhere," Bob Hume, spokesman for Mayor Chris Coleman, told the Pioneer Press. Maria Cino, the convention's president and chief executive officer, said in a statement to Politico: "Like all Americans, our prayers are with those who will be affected by Hurricane Gustav. We continue to closely monitor the movement of the storm and are considering necessary contingencies. "We are in communication with the Gulf state governors to make sure the convention is taking all the appropriate steps as the hurricane progresses. The safety of our affected delegations is our first priority and preparing for Gustav comes before anything else." On Friday, Cino vowed on C-SPAN, in a quote picked up by the Drudge Report, that the gavel will come down. President Bush, First lady Laura Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney are scheduled to speak Monday. The government's botched response to Hurricane Katrina still stings, and Republicans said they doubt the president would come to a political bash if New Orleans was facing a serious threat. New Orleans officials said they might begin a full evacuation Monday. Like a bad summer rerun, Republican officials have been slow to acknowledge the importance of the storm, even after NBC's Chuck Todd had been saying for days that it could result in a "split-screen America" between the Republican shindig and a threatened Gulf coast. Earlier this week, officials refused to entertain questions about it from Politico and one top official had not heard about the storm. http://www.twincities.com/rnc/ci_10344638

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.