Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/13 Nationals @ Marlins

Featured Replies

Josh Johnson says its time for me to take care of business

cmon JJ give me some Fantasy Points

 

Lets make it 3 in a ROW BABY

 

 

4.

cmon JJ give me some Fantasy Points

 

Lets make it 3 in a ROW BABY

 

 

4.

 

 

BURNED

yea im going to lol andight go next weekend with friends so if anything mrmarlin we trade cowbell for billy

Anybody else watching it on mlb.tv? I'm away at college and can't actually go the game (as much as I would like).

JJ may favorite pitcher. Did any one else here the guy on 790 today who was talkin about jj and he said he talked to a scout and the scout said jj is in the top 5 pitcher in the nl and only second to johan in our div. The radio guy said he asked him if he thought he could be a future #1 and the scout was like what do you mean future #1 he already is. He then said he asked a group of scouts whos better ricky or jj and they all said with out a doubt jj. Thought that was interesting.

JJ may favorite pitcher. Did any one else here the guy on 790 today who was talkin about jj and he said he talked to a scout and the scout said jj is in the top 5 pitcher in the nl and only second to johan in our div. The radio guy said he asked him if he thought he could be a future #1 and the scout was like what do you mean future #1 he already is. He then said he asked a group of scouts whos better ricky or jj and they all said with out a doubt jj. Thought that was interesting.

 

JJ is a stud.

 

He comes back from Tommy John surgery faster than what is normal and starts owning sh*t!!!! :notworthy :notworthy

Baker walk, Cantu :bases_homerun:

2-0 Marlins

 

Still batting in the bottom of the 1st; JJ threw 26 pitches in the Top half of the 1st inning, though.

Hermida K's with runners at 1st & 3rd.

Inning over.

Josh Johnson had a 1, 2, 3 2nd inning.

 

Amezaga reaches base, in the bottom half of the 2nd.

:bases_firstbase 0 outs. Josh Johnson up.

Sac bunt for JJ.

:bases_secondbase 1 out. Hanley up.

sweet, 3 infielders with 30 HR's, Cantu needs 4 more in 15 games

Anybody else watching it on mlb.tv? I'm away at college and can't actually go the game (as much as I would like).

yep...it was weird....I got the video....no sound. Then I noticed I was getting the 400k feed(Marlins House feed). I switched to the 800k Nats feed....but I'll go back if I grow tired of their announcers.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.