Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/12 Nationals @ Marlins

Featured Replies

Is anyone else watching the game on MLB.tv?

 

Cos I cant get the sound to work on it and Im wondering if its just me or not?

Olsen better be on his game tonight. The Nationals are hitting the crap out of the ball lately.

 

 

I don't even remember the last time Olsen got a win.

Olsen better be on his game tonight. The Nationals are hitting the crap out of the ball lately.

 

 

I don't even remember the last time Olsen got a win.

July 19.

Olsen better be on his game tonight. The Nationals are hitting the crap out of the ball lately.

 

 

I don't even remember the last time Olsen got a win.

 

He doesn't seem to have an out pitch lately

:bases_firstandsecond 2 outs. Elijah "The Delinquent" Dukes up.

Olsen better be on his game tonight. The Nationals are hitting the crap out of the ball lately.

 

 

I don't even remember the last time Olsen got a win.

July 19.

 

I know the date...it was just so long ago, I no longer remember what happened in the game.

 

Anyways, Olsen K's Dukes.

Inning over.

Olsen better be on his game tonight. The Nationals are hitting the crap out of the ball lately.

 

 

I don't even remember the last time Olsen got a win.

 

He doesn't seem to have an out pitch lately

Yeah, he's had an out-of-the-park pitch.

Is anyone else watching the game on MLB.tv?

 

Cos I cant get the sound to work on it and Im wondering if its just me or not?

Same problem for me at first....sound working fine now....

lol Jake gave it a ride considering he got it off the end of the bat.

damn both Cantu and Jacobs hit balls to the warning track, lets try for line drive hits from now on guys, we have too many upper cut swings on this team

Willie Harris singles and steals 2B.

:bases_secondbase 1 out. Wil Nieves up.

Nieves walks.

Martis pops up a bunt.

:bases_firstandsecond 2 outs. Anderson Hernandez up.

Hernandez doubles.

1-0 Nationals

:bases_secondandthird 2 outs. Guzman up.

Wow...the Marlins are 0-9 in Olsen's last 9 starts. Yikes.

Guzman walks.

:bases_loaded 2 outs. Ryan Zimmerman up.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.