Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/12 Nationals @ Marlins

Featured Replies

Olsen needs to be replaced by Badenhop.

 

 

Sarcasm?

Olsen needs to be replaced by Badenhop.

 

 

Sarcasm?

Not really, to tell you the truth. Olsen just isn't right.

Olsen needs to be replaced by Badenhop.

 

 

Sarcasm?

Why not? At this point, I'd question Olsen's health. He's way out of whack.

Olsen needs to be replaced by Badenhop.

 

 

Sarcasm?

Not really, to tell you the truth. Olsen just isn't right.

 

His performances of late have made me far more willing to accept the idea that he will be traded in the offseason

 

I was against it earlier in the year because he was pitching really well but Im not quite as bothered if he goes now

Maybe call up a Sean West, see him in the rotation for the last 2 weeks. Most likely would be for A-Milli to go in the rotation, which would be the right move

Olsen needs to be replaced by Badenhop.

 

 

Sarcasm?

Why not? At this point, I'd question Olsen's health. He's way out of whack.

 

 

Well, I'd rather see Andrew Miller...or even Euologio De La Cruz (who had a pretty impressive run as a starter in AAA, this year...considering the advantage for hitters' in that league)...before Badenhop.

Maybe call up a Sean West, see him in the rotation for the last 2 weeks. Most likely would be for A-Milli to go in the rotation, which would be the right move

No reason to use anyone that's not a 40-man guy at this point.

When Anderson Hernandez starts hitting RBI doubles off of you, you know something is wrong.

Olsen needs to be replaced by Badenhop.

 

 

Sarcasm?

Why not? At this point, I'd question Olsen's health. He's way out of whack.

 

 

Well, I'd rather see Andrew Miller...or even Euologio De La Cruz (who had a pretty impressive run as a starter in AAA, this year...considering the advantage for hitters' in that league)...before Badenhop.

Well, I don't think they want to use Miller, but DLC is a good choice.

Olsen needs to be replaced by Badenhop.

 

 

Sarcasm?

Why not? At this point, I'd question Olsen's health. He's way out of whack.

 

 

Well, I'd rather see Andrew Miller...or even Euologio De La Cruz (who had a pretty impressive run as a starter in AAA, this year...considering the advantage for hitters' in that league)...before Badenhop.

Well, I don't think they want to use Miller, but DLC is a good choice.

 

 

Why wouldn't they want to use Miller?

Why wouldn't they want to use Miller?

He's still having a little trouble with his landing leg.

Hermida looks downright terrible. That was a TERRIBLE AB.

Hanley walks.

:bases_firstbase 2 outs. John Baker up.

:banghead

Hanley out at the plate. :banghead

 

Looked safe...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.