Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rex

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rex

  1. Finally beat the Pirates....Meyer closes out....bring on KC(music)...
  2. there goes the no-no and shutout
  3. Marlins get another run...3-0 t5
  4. MLBTV is now on up here in Minnesota(not sure about Florida)....
  5. AMiller strikes out the side....go offense...
  6. I hope we dont bring Volstad back. Don't want to ruin his arm. Tim Wood is throwing in the bullpen...
  7. DVH:"scheduled 8:05 restart"
  8. about time Tschida....(Ump finally calls them off)
  9. Tx.....yeah i will be in the game tread tonight. The sad thing though is that a 07.00 PM game start equals to 01.00 in the night here. So i cannot follow every game live! 1 question: Do the posts in the game threads not count? Welcome AndyCole....game thread posts will not increase your post count....
  10. Uggla should have gone to second. ouch...
  11. Did I hear that right? Minervini's daughters' name is...Spencer??? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Craig Minervini FSN Florida Host/In-Game Reporter Minervini is in his seventh season as pregame host/in-game reporter for Marlins games on FSN Florida. He also has handled play-by-play for select Marlins games on TV/radio and hosts FSN Florida's INSIDE THE MARLINS series. During the winter season, Minervini serves as host for Florida Panthers (NHL) hockey on FSN Florida and has called several Panthers games on radio. Before joining FSN, Minervini spent seven years with WTVJ-NBC 6 in Miami as a sports anchor/reporter. He anchored sports on WNBC-TV (NY) in 2004. Minervini's extensive television broadcasting experience includes a wide variety of assignments such as play-by-play voice for NBC Sports (Notre Dame football), CBS Sports Spectacular, ESPN's college baseball playoffs and Roller Hockey International events, Major League Soccer, XFL Football, boxing and mixed martial arts' events. Minervini earned a broadcast journalism degree from Syracuse University in 1985 where he called Orangemen football, basketball, lacrosse and soccer while handling Triple-A Syracuse Chiefs baseball. A native of Huntington, Long Island (NY), Minervini has two sons, Chase and Maxwell, and a daughter, Spencer http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/team/broadcasters.jsp?c_id=fla
  12. Nice seeing the Marlin fans cheering after Hanley scored....
  13. did Hutton just say AJ's getting over 7 in run support?? yep
  14. I'm not sure if he is due to pitch but I would literally blow my load if Cody hit a homer off CC Sabathia lol Marlins-Yankees probables: Friday: Andy Pettitte vs. Sean West; Saturday: AJ Burnett vs. Josh Johnson; Sunday: CC Sabathia vs. Chris Volstad Ross vs. current NYYankee pitchers: http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/bvsp?playerId=5404&teamId=10
  15. Nevermind. I guess I should have said he's been looking a bit better of late and getting some pretty important hits. I(and I hope all Marlin fans) want him to do better. Even when times are going badly, I hope to see the team learning from past experiences....some things just seem to repeat themselves(of course there are exceptions)....
  16. Good job, Boni. My MLBTV is a bit behind(as usual)....As I've said in the past, I generally get the first hint of the game's proceedings from the game thread. So when I read "Good job, Boni"... my first thought was, "what the heck did he do now". He wasn't close to getting back to 2B....
  17. Bonifacio with a hit. He's been having a decent June so far. http://mlb.mlb.com/stats/individual_player_gamebygamelog.jsp?c_id=fla&playerID=466988&statType=1
  18. RPaulino #2...
  19. JHermida #8.....
  20. Rios wasn't thinking there....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.