Everything posted by H2R
-
I guess Loria isn't THAT cheap?
the Piece is very nice. its a great way to commemorate the amazing season hanley had last year. MLB.com's article on it says that the replica is gonna be given to the first 5,000 fans at the game on 9 APR, while this article says the first 5,000 that win at billy bingo..none the less, anyone that goes to Opening day wanna help a Air Force member thats a Huge Hanley and Marlins fan, thats stationed over in Japan with getting one of the replica's when they give them out on Opening Day? As an USAF vet, I got you covered. All I have read says it goes to the first 5000 fans so we will be sure to arrive early. Just hope 10.000 others don't think the same way. Thanks so much BroncoBob..if you need to get a hold of me my email is btown.7@gmail.com Looks like we are both out of luck. I never win at those things. But after this home series I will give my sales rep a call and see what he can do. He has a weak spot for GIs and vets. Ya never know....... alright, let me know if/when you find anything out.
-
Marlins Kicks limited VANS kick with Jersey
i personally like them, i think the teal laces really set em off..i really wish i could get my hands on a pair.
-
I guess Loria isn't THAT cheap?
the Piece is very nice. its a great way to commemorate the amazing season hanley had last year. MLB.com's article on it says that the replica is gonna be given to the first 5,000 fans at the game on 9 APR, while this article says the first 5,000 that win at billy bingo..none the less, anyone that goes to Opening day wanna help a Air Force member thats a Huge Hanley and Marlins fan, thats stationed over in Japan with getting one of the replica's when they give them out on Opening Day? As an USAF vet, I got you covered. All I have read says it goes to the first 5000 fans so we will be sure to arrive early. Just hope 10.000 others don't think the same way. Thanks so much BroncoBob..if you need to get a hold of me my email is btown.7@gmail.com
-
Annual Season Tickets Thread
who all is going to opening day?
-
Marlins Ballpark with teal seats
i agree with most everyone else, we need to keep the teal..its something that sets us apart from pretty much every other team. the teal seats would look great in the new stadium, the PS'd pics on page one look amazing.
-
Official Wrestling Discussion
its gonna be hard to not read the results from WM this week(They show all the PPV's for free for us stationed overseas, but its 2 days later) but im hyped for the HBK/Taker match..i dont wanna see shawn leave but i dont think they'll have him end Takers streak..so i dont know how they're gonna go with that. Vince/Hitman..not even looking forward to that, Bret is in terrible shape and shouldnt be doing this. And im sure that they'll give the title to their cover boy Cena as well, such a shame.
-
MLB 2K10
The Show...Period. This. Ive been playing at least 1 game every day since i got it 2 weeks ago. My BX got it a week later than release day, and i was tempted to just go with 2k10 but after reading reviews and playing the demo for it i couldnt do that to myself. I'm glad I ended up waiting for The Show..its just that good.
-
I guess Loria isn't THAT cheap?
the Piece is very nice. its a great way to commemorate the amazing season hanley had last year. MLB.com's article on it says that the replica is gonna be given to the first 5,000 fans at the game on 9 APR, while this article says the first 5,000 that win at billy bingo..none the less, anyone that goes to Opening day wanna help a Air Force member thats a Huge Hanley and Marlins fan, thats stationed over in Japan with getting one of the replica's when they give them out on Opening Day?