Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GoFishGoMs628

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GoFishGoMs628

  1. Anyone happen to know how long it'll take for the state of Florida to introduce the new Miami Marlins' auto tags? No idea, although I would guess about one full year. I have a teal Marlins plate that I should probably get signed.
  2. You win... Also to add to this...
  3. OK I know Tebow was an underclassman who won the Heisman and is a really good QB and all... but why does he have a book out? Did he overcome something? "This is really my story and it's real"... way to be redundant. Not everyone is ignorant, maybe you should read up on Tebow, maybe even get the book for yourself. You might actually learn something.
  4. Hell if I was there I could probably sit wherever i wanted.
  5. At this point, I could care less about Omar's defense anymore...Next year he rides the bench if we keep him and have Boner or a Free Agent play 2nd...I'm sick of his ability to kill inning sat the plate He's small and inconvenient and has no power.
  6. Going to go 9 games under at home, hope that changes next year.
  7. Win 9 out of 10 and now I guess we're back to losing 9 out of 10. At this point, I think I'd be happy if they ended up at .500 by the time 2011 season closes. Sad. I think we will end at .500. Anything else would be surprising.
  8. At least we didn't trade him to a division rival.
  9. Damn it they are going to play baseball... It has been in a delay for 2 hours and 25 minutes. Now to resume the sweep.
  10. A little off topic to the original post, but why would the Marlins re-sign Helms? His "true" production as a ballplayer has only been seen by every Marlins fan of all time. I don't really see any reason to re-sign him and would be pissed off if they do, even if that does take away a leader. Let Jack be the leader he's the manager.
  11. RAIN HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Perfect time for a rain out.
  13. This series blows so glad I didn't go, feel bad for Admin he's probably at the game! :/
  14. lol Maybin... smh.. smh..
  15. Burn It Down - Awolnation So burn it down... burn it down... so burn it down... so burn sun life down.
  16. yea im glad we gave this guy 27 million Don't start. :nono
  17. Ricky has no outs and it's 3-0.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.