Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GoFishGoMs628

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GoFishGoMs628

  1. Missed chances and failed RISP will be why we lose.
  2. Anyone else feel like were going to lose this game?
  3. Hanley Ramirez is back to slumping.
  4. GABY AGAIN!!!!!!!!
  5. Bonifacio is a beast.
  6. This team is aggravating beyond end, even when they are winning.
  7. sh*tty fielding.
  8. The thing is realistically aside from healthy players it won't be much different, but I suppose healthy players makes a difference. I'm normally optimistic but I think this team will be in a funk for years, until we build up the farm system again. Yet I still throw money at this team I figure since the logo and colors are going to change might as well bid on some teal hats. http://cgi.ebay.com/...T#ht_500wt_1129 Be careful; I bought a 7 3/8 a couple years back on ebay and while the size tag says it's a 7 3/8, it's definitely NOT. Either a chinese knockoff or it was "second" quality overstock because of the improper sizing. I'm a frequent EBAY user and always check out Feedback ratings, this guy has 100% and has over 5500 reviews, not to mention New Era is legit they have the best fitted hats.
  9. I don't think its that stupid. Hanley certainly has a lot of talent, but it concerns me that he has yet to reach the level where many people predicted he would end up. He may never reach that level. I'm talking about hall of fame, one of the best players ever level that he was hyped to be. Uhhhhhhhh... he's been pretty good imo. Trading Hanley is not necessarily a bad idea but Conine throwing Hanley under the bus is retarded. I don't understand where you interpret Conine throwing Hanley under the bus, the only thing I can say is maybe not necessarily the best timing or even necessary. Is anything that Conine said, incorrect? I mean have any of you actually gone to a game and watched warm ups? Nothing Conine said is too far off the beaten path, imo. That being said Hanley has been different since Jack has been here.
  10. I turned the game on and then I saw Gaby hit a go ahead 2 run home run.
  11. Trade Buck. Although I wish your quote would happen, realistically it's probably not going to. Hell Buck could be batting .090 with 2 HR's and 12 RBI's and the FO would find an excuse to his stupendous contract. Every time Hayes plays he does something good I would rather develop from with in, this all goes back to buying players doesn't always work. Fortunately it did twice with the Marlins, but then you look over at New York and see the long run of empty season in the first few years of the 21st century, it took them a while to get back to the top. /rantoff
  12. I haven't been able to watch all the games so you guys tell me: are we just sucking more at home than on the road or is it overall the same, even on the road? Seems like we were doing ok until we got back to FL. I can't wait to see what the FO is going to do to convince us that 2012 will be better The thing is realistically aside from healthy players it won't be much different, but I suppose healthy players makes a difference. I'm normally optimistic but I think this team will be in a funk for years, until we build up the farm system again. Yet I still throw money at this team I figure since the logo and colors are going to change might as well bid on some teal hats. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380356096596&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1129
  13. Admin who is Bernard?
  14. Tease?? Always.
  15. Sorry about the downtime tonight, somebody out there (probably a Mets fan) was hitting hit the site with a denial of service attack. Go to the main page and scroll to the bottom who is Berand Von Bothner? lol
  16. Why is this team constantly bad at home? Maybe the new stadium will help.
  17. Stanton takes too long getting the ball in.
  18. Mujica throw strikes!
  19. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!! That will do LoMo.
  20. please hit it far.
  21. Omar don't swing. Because he will walk you.
  22. Omar don't swing.
  23. LOL @ the rain.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.