Everything posted by NOTtheILMarlins
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
Oh wait... Hmmm.. Hanley is a tool! Just an exhausting person, he makes it hard to like him. Yeah. He's a drug addict, wife beater, and alcoholic. He's also on roids. But the absolute worst thing about him is his batting pose. Just a tool and under performer, really. Under performing, sure. But a tool? How so? I'm legit being honest here, I'm just curious what makes him a tool to you. And you can't say the batting pose as you've used it already. So because it's already been used it's now irrelevant? What makes him a tool? Standing at home plate watching a ball. He doesn't give his all 24/7 and there is constant drama with him, like when Logan Morrison had to call him out last year and he threw a fit. The third base issues, where he was probably told to stop whining because of the new stadium and just deal with being at 3rd base.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
HAY!
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
Oh wait... Hmmm.. Hanley is a tool! Just an exhausting person, he makes it hard to like him. Yeah. He's a drug addict, wife beater, and alcoholic. He's also on roids. But the absolute worst thing about him is his batting pose. Just a tool and under performer, really.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
Oh wait... Hmmm.. Hanley is a tool! Just an exhausting person, he makes it hard to like him.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
Zambrano f***ery.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
I was expecting the ball to stay in after he just stood there. I cant stand when he stands there and stares at the ball, especially when most of the time its not going out of the park. Yea exactly this is what I thought... he's done that before and just flown out, can never trust a tool.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
I was expecting the ball to stay in after he just stood there.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
Even bad players get lucky. Good job RanHAM.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
CARLOS LEE = PRODUCTION!
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
Zimmerman is an asshole.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
RISP... should expect Bonifacio to bunt into a triple play. :|
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
L M F A O...
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
Over/Under 2 runs?
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
2013: We have no expectations.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I hate this f***ing organization so bad right now.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
So did Zambrano steal that glove move from Dempster, he should stop using it it probably makes him worse.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
I wonder what it's like being a Nationals fan.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
Nationals broadcasters talking about how the Nationals players are "a great bunch of dudes". MASN is painful. I f***ing hate their announcers - they are so full of themselves this year and they butcher facts and stats Compared to Rich and Tommy, they seem very very amateur at best and the young guy doesn't sound like he even knows baseball.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
Nationals broadcasters talking about how the Nationals players are "a great bunch of dudes". MASN is painful.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
I hate the feeling I get watching Marlin's games these days. More or less becoming an expectation of when they will blow the game. I have no faith in Zambrano anymore either. Didn't we just have a runner on 3rd with 1 out? Oh yea ...
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
Game over.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
As expected. BENCH HIM!!! Please tell me you're only watching via Gameday. :| He was robbed. Again. Mike bro. Please. That play is made by 80% of third basemen. You're just used to seeing Hanley playing there. Doesn't change the fact he hit the ball well. He's still not getting the job done though. Doesn't change the fact that he sucks either.
-
7/16 Nationals @ Marlins - 7:10 pm
RISP...
-
7/15 Post game
When I think back at all the optimism we all had at the beginning of the season with the new ballpark, new uniforms, and new players, then I look at where we are now, I can't believe this is the way things turned out for us. I think this is the first season where I can truly say that the Marlins didn't even come anywhere remotely near to meeting my expectations for the season. Yea you always gave big hopes going into the season but this feels like an even bigger let down than 2005. If we split tomorrow we still have hope being 9 out but unless things really change it'll be the same f***ing garbage. Last year was still worse imo... at least were playing in a nice stadium now and some more people give a sh*t about the team. I wonder what year the Marlins will make the playoffs again, I'm going to go with 2019.
-
7/15/12 Nats @ Marlins 1:10
How do you have the bases loaded and fail to score? 1-13 with RISP? Same old sh*t.