Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NOTtheILMarlins

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NOTtheILMarlins

  1. 100 million dollars to a guy with no power and never walks. This deal is looking worse and worse. I would give the FA signings a C- grade so far.
  2. .215 for Infante with RISP this year coming into this game. :| Surprising considering Infante always has a decent BA. :|
  3. Ruggs needs to stay hot for another month. We're going to need it big time without stanton. Bring Boni up and put him batting 2nd lol send hanley below LoMo and Ruggs. This may happen. Boni comes back Friday. I wouldn't mind having Ruggs hit cleanup for a while. Reyes, Boni, Lee, Ruggiano, Morrison, Hanley, Infante, Buck, Pitcher sound good to you? Yea it evens out the lineup for sure.
  4. Ruggs needs to stay hot for another month. We're going to need it big time without stanton. Bring Boni up and put him batting 2nd lol send hanley below LoMo and Ruggs. This may happen. Boni comes back Friday. I wouldn't mind having Ruggs hit cleanup for a while.
  5. Hanley is complete crap. Was a productive out at least this time, so he did SOMETHING. I want all-star power :| NOW!
  6. hahahahahahaha those fans are hilarious makes the marlins terrible play a lot easier. LoMo shell bra for sale.
  7. Hanley is complete crap.
  8. Hanley has tar in his teeth.
  9. Season isn't over untill the seasons over, y'all need to cut that bull shit out. I agree, chill people.
  10. This news is better than a win. Thank God.
  11. I think we need one more person to start a 77 game thread.
  12. Hanley's swing seems to change from game to game, he seems completely lost. His intelligence is what I am curious about. He's been in the game long enough to know to make changes but he doesn't. He's not going to be around much longer if he keeps this up for any more number of years.
  13. Get it taken out don't be dumb and play with an injury.
  14. f*** Solano was that ball 4?
  15. I fully expect Hanley to do nothing and then for this forum to explode. Hanley sucks.
  16. LeBlanc is our best reliever.
  17. I actually can't stand Hanley right now. He sucks sooo bad.
  18. Right knee discomfort for Stanton Just take it out, stop being stupid. You don't play through injury weve already been there done that.
  19. Reyes has done that a number of times this year, wtf.
  20. Oh great is Stanton hurt?
  21. Hanley Ramirez is still awful. Did you see Hanley' swinging at top of 7th w/ runners on 3rd and 2nd? It's horrible. I almost forgot about that. Hanley has come a long way since that Batting Champion season. Hanley has slightly better numbers than last year but that is still a far cry from 08 and 09. Edit: I also don't think Nolasco is very good, I think he got extremely lucky in this game, but I suppose a good pitcher gets a little luck sometimes. I don't think anyone thinks he's very good. Ricky is consistently inconsistent. he has looked good lately. I would like him to continue that little consistent run. ideally he would be this years version of javier vazquez The problem I have with him is that he is just getting worse even from a few years ago, a lot of people here never liked him but I thought he was decent. Also, he wasn't even good tonight maybe if he had gone 6 innings with 3 hits and 8 K's but it was 9 hits and not one inning he pitched was a 1,2,3. I'm really praying to God (As is Heath) that Anibal figures things out again.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.