Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BeckettPierreFan21

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BeckettPierreFan21

  1. Hi Magg. Angels had ok record, at least they weren't last place like the Rangers. Injuries/inconsistancy has really hurt their team, so I think the Marlins aren't going to be like them I think they'll keep their players not losing them (which I hope the Yankmees don't sign Castillo). But since Angels got a new owner already, they can sign some good hitters/pitchers (or trade for one, i.e. Beltran) to help them win and go to playoffs again. I think your White Sox woulda go to playoffs, but somehow they disappeared from going to it, did they let the Twins win it all? I don't like the Twins (and their big mouth Catcher AJ Pierzynski)... Good luck to your team next year!
  2. Happy Halloween. I'm using computer and giving out candies to Trick or Treaters.
  3. You have to ask Admin or Das about it. They're both Admins and are the only ones who can change it for ya. Oh ok, thanks for the info Durable.
  4. Hi everybody, I got a question: what is a member title for? Just asking, because I seen some members have this member title thing and I wonder if other members can have it whenever they they post more posts? Let me know, thanks.
  5. I like the one he's on Kilbourn with "What Up?" the skit with Josh was hilarious when he said something to that Red Sox fan it was the funniest part. :lol I miss the Leno episode so I have to wait, I can't wait when they rerun it next month.
  6. Good for Sosa, I knew he's not going anywhere. I guess he likes being a Cub.
  7. They had Miguel on this spanish news show last night. They interviewed his wife and said she gets jealous. LOL Hell, I would too. Miggy seems totally in love with her. They have been together since they were 15! And they have only been married for a year. 15, whoa (dang that's pretty young)! :shifty Miguel's a cutie pie like a babyface. Aww how cute they were a couple since that young age 15 (he's got nice abs on that picture)...
  8. I like to think of the state of Florida as a Mermaid's body but know it looks like a penis. Well then whoever's penis is the state of Florida needs to see a doctor as soon as possible, because the penis simply should not ever be in that sort of contorted shape. I gotta agree on that, Magg. LMAO, penis if it is shape like that it does need to see a doctor 'cause that's not the right form of it, heh. :lol You are one smart cookie.
  9. Me too Alkazoid *high-fives* Let the Fire Sale begin I want to watch Steinbrenner burn in hell :lol Hi April, I would like to see Stein-whinner fall apart too, he deserves it for being a greedy owner who doesn't care about his team's farming system that could be set & go for their future, since they're old. BTW: are you going to get the WS DVD? I'm gonna get it at Best Buy (good store to buy DVDs). :cheers
  10. Hi Magg, do you think Colon is going to be back to White Sox? I read he decline a 3-year contract and that he filed for FA... I hope he doesn't sign with my other teams (Angels), because I don't think they can afford his demands of how much he wants now.
  11. i am muy furioso that i fell asleep before leno last night.. GRRR The Beckett episode of Leno will air again on 11/6 @ 2:00am (early Thursday morning) if you wanna set your VCR. Thanks for the info, I missed it last night. Now I got two shows (of Beckett is on, actually one now) to record tonight. :cool
  12. Big Hurt decides to stay with White Sox
  13. BeckettPierreFan21 replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    Thanks for the info.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.