Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BeckettPierreFan21

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BeckettPierreFan21

  1. Lopez to Dodgers? :thumbdown ESPN can be so predictable.
  2. Congrats to Willis for winning NL ROY! I'm surprised Matsui didn't win AL ROY (critics usually pick the Japanese players to win ROY like Ichiro did in 2001), but congrats to Berroa for winning AL ROY too. :thumbup
  3. I refuse to recognize Matsui as a rookie, plus IMO Berroa or Gerut deserve it more. But Matsui will win because he plays in New York :angry I thought Matsui's going to win it because he's a Japanese player like Ichiro (who both Japanese player who has reputations of being good player in Japan), who won AL ROY in 2001 (I think for some reason Japanese players who come over to play MLB after they file FA, and they play that they get the favor to be ROY forAL/NL)?
  4. Congrats, Mir! :balloons
  5. Happy birthday to you both. :happybday :whistle :balloons :cool :rock :arms :party :cheers :jump :brigginbounce
  6. The logo looks nice. BTW: Hey LC, I like your new Pierre-dollar sig, it's awesome.
  7. Happy birthday, Admin (have a great one). :cheers :drunks :happybday
  8. Stros will be fine. if Duckworth grows up he could be a solid #3 that they really need. Then who's going to be closer for the Astros? I don't think its Duckworth, but I think Dotel probably can get that job.
  9. Dang, Astros could be screwed....
  10. http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/fantasy/...agent/index.jsp
  11. There's a Popeyes in Kissimmee which a couple years ago a customer found out there were 3 roaches in his chicken. Btw... I eat at KFC. What do you eat at KFC? I mostly eat their fried chicken meal sometimes with potato salad (when they run out of mashed potatoes). They make one heck of a good mashed potatoes.
  12. I like KFC they make great chicken, as for Popeye's I think it's ok because I read something months ago when a man found a fried rat in his meal when he ordered from there, yuck. :blink: So I think KFC makes has the best chicken, I love their chicken popcorn.
  13. LMAO, good one! :lol :rofl
  14. He said "oh cmon give me a break", he thinks I'm not 17 just because I like guys...
  15. I'm guessing you're 13 years old, beckettpiere No, I'm 17 years old.oh, cmon. gimme a break. in your profile, you list the following as your INTERESTS: Sports (Basketball's ok), baseball, guys, writing, design graphics on computer (also making websites), internet, and listening to music, etc. you are sooo not 17 lol What's wrong with that? Men also has other interests, which is women. I can change my profile...
  16. LOL.. i love the "JETER SWALLOWS" number shirt "JETER SWALLOWS"... :lol
  17. I don't think that's going to happen, 'cause on Friday ESPN radio talked to Boras and he said A-Rod probably wouldn't be traded to anywhere like the Red Sox. So I don't see that happening, Red Sox needs to trade more than just Garciaparra for A-Rod, they have to trade pitchers too (Rangers said they need pitching, 'cause its their big weakness).
  18. The Cubs could've been in the series this season and I have no reason to believe they won't be in the same situation come next postseason. They have a championship caliber team and can do it. All true, but they won't do it. You all think I sound crazy, but trust me, ask anybody from chicago, cubs or sox fan, if the cubs can go to the series, and most will come to their senses and say no. The curse will never allow it to happen. Thew blew their chance this year, even championship calibur teams (outside of the yankees) don't get into that good of a situation very often. Yea, but I think the Curse of the Bambino is the worse one. :shifty
  19. Welcome.
  20. I'm guessing you're 13 years old, beckettpiere No, I'm 17 years old.
  21. meh to you all i met Cecil Fielder in a hotel and when i asked him for his autograph.... he said "why, because Im big bad Cecil Fielder?" no joke My brother met Kenny Lofton in a hotel and when he asked him for his autograph.... he said "it's past your bedtime kid, you should be in bed." My brother was 13 and about 5'4 at the time (this was on March 31st this year, opening day). No joke. :o What?!?!? That's messed up (13 year olds aren't little kids), Loften can be such a punk (I don't like him, he has that attitude I don't like)... :banghead

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.