March 16, 200422 yr Author Guys guys guys do we have a post about Lamar Odom coming to Miami, cause I know that people were all against that signing.. And lookw here it got the heat I mean c'mon the guy has tremendous upside and the dolphins did really get him for nothing, this guy will be reunited with the WR's coach that helped him get to his first pro bowl.. I think he does care about the pro bowl and playing well and winning or elese he wouldn't want to be reunited with the man that helped him get to that first pro bowl, ya'll an judge him all ya want but, people can change Lamar Odom,Ricky Williams, Gary Sheffield... Boston wants to play for a winner and I honestly believe he feels the dolphins have what it takes to be a winner and he will proove it. If ya'll nay sayers no so much about what will happen the please what will the lotto numbers be?!?!
March 16, 200422 yr Guys guys guys do we have a post about Lamar Odom coming to Miami, cause I know that people were all against that signing.. And lookw here it got the heat I mean c'mon the guy has tremendous upside and the dolphins did really get him for nothing, this guy will be reunited with the WR's coach that helped him get to his first pro bowl.. I think he does care about the pro bowl and playing well and winning or elese he wouldn't want to be reunited with the man that helped him get to that first pro bowl, ya'll an judge him all ya want but, people can change Lamar Odom,Ricky Williams, Gary Sheffield... Boston wants to play for a winner and I honestly believe he feels the dolphins have what it takes to be a winner and he will proove it. If ya'll nay sayers no so much about what will happen the please what will the lotto numbers be?!?! i recon your right, now lets amscre this topic
March 16, 200422 yr Boston's a crybaby. Period. And you can be too big to be a wide reciever. You ever notice how many wide recievers are skinny lanky guys? Uh, ALMOST ALL OF THEM? Wow. Huh, and Boston gets hurt with all these muscle strains a couple of times a season? I'm not saying he's not good, I'm just saying he's a b***h. And he gets twice the wear and tear of a normal wide reciever because he's an idiot in the weight room. This ain't pro wrestling, this is football. I hope he pulls his "The Coach yelled at me" crap then you'll change your tune.
March 16, 200422 yr You can actually be to big for reciever theres no need to be that big. All he does is lose flexiablity and causes more injuries. But with his former coach who he credits much of his success to in Miami, I think he will be on good behavior.
March 17, 200422 yr Author Fletcher= :spam (garbage) You mean twenty times that right? I mean 20 millions times.. That kid is a wasted draft pick.. We basically give our garbage #1 pick in 01 and a 5th round pick for a damn good reciever
March 17, 200422 yr haha, Fletcher... addition by subtraction...Wanny won't be tempted to stick his butt in the game.
March 17, 200422 yr and with the addition or reggie howard, the secondary gets stronger. i think howard is a great 3rd back.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.