Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This site has more traffic on the official marlini

Featured Replies

since the message board on florida marlins.com is completely dead

other fans from other teams think the marlins have no true fans its a shame i thought that to a couple months ago until i found this site

talking about true marlins fans

how many season tickets have they sold? please let it be more than 6000! :confused

last count we were at 7500, but that's been almost 3 weeks. Ask one of our insiders the current count. All Fish tank 20 game mini plans are gone.

last count we were at 7500, but that's been almost 3 weeks. Ask one of our insiders the current count. All Fish tank 20 game mini plans are gone.

 

 

where's LeRetard now? even though 7500 is still pretty bad :thumbup :(

what was last years count? where do we rank amongst other teams? :confused

I'm by far the best Marlin fan here...

 

This board has the most intelligent baseball fans I have ever spoken to, so that's a plus. Unlike those idiots at NYYfans.com, may they rot in hell.

May I tell you that those 16,000 per game as knowledgable as well. Don't let the idea that we are only football fool you. The Hurricane football program may be on TV all the time, but the Hurricane baseball program is always sold out and has just as many championships.

This board has the most intelligent baseball fans I have ever spoken to, so that's a plus. Unlike those idiots at NYYfans.com, may they rot in hell.

 

it will be hell for them this year if they don't win the world series :lol

I'm by far the best Marlin fan here...

i agree :rolleyes:

 

LIES!

 

ya this place is alot of fun...

This board has the most intelligent baseball fans I have ever spoken to, so that's a plus. Unlike those idiots at NYYfans.com, may they rot in hell.

 

it will be hell for them this year if they don't win the world series :lol It kind of would be a big F U to the big spending Red Sox and Yankees if the Rockies or Royals won the world series. I think it would be rather funny actually.

This board has the most intelligent baseball fans I have ever spoken to, so that's a plus. Unlike those idiots at NYYfans.com, may they rot in hell.

 

it will be hell for them this year if they don't win the world series :lol It kind of would be a big F U to the big spending Red Sox and Yankees if the Rockies or Royals won the world series. I think it would be rather funny actually. hahaha i agree ... would be hillarious ... haha GO ROYALS ... GO TWINS ... GO MARLINS ... GO A's ... GO SMALL MARKET TEAMS.

May I tell you that those 16,000 per game as knowledgable as well. Don't let the idea that we are only football fool you. The Hurricane football program may be on TV all the time, but the Hurricane baseball program is always sold out and has just as many championships.

One less, but close enough.

since the message board on florida marlins.com is completely dead

other fans from other teams think the marlins have no true fans its a shame i thought that to a couple months ago until i found this site

i agree ... i used to post a lot in that site, but unfortunatly most of the people there know nothing abotu baseball and that pisses me off, i still do from time to time because i figured that other fans from other teams think that the marlins have no fans.

 

 

and btw

 

 

im addicted to this site ... grrrrrr ..... grrrrr :notworthy

I used to be over there once and while but not that much because, well they were pretty boring. Then one day someone posted something about this site and I have been addicted since then, even got a few fellow Marlin fans to join.

i dont post often here, but i do come everyday to read...I must admit some guys here know their shhhht.....that said lemme continue reading :banghead

i dont post often here, but i do come everyday to read...I must admit some guys here know their shhhht.....that said lemme continue reading :banghead

lurker :rolleyes:

 

its ok, i lurked for like a month before posting last season.

 

now i cant stop :(

Unlike those idiots at NYYfans.com, may they rot in hell.

Haha, I lurk on that site and they are pretty....odd

I used to go to the MLB site - when I got kicked off of here. But ever since I have been reinstated, I havent gone back really at all.

its Lurry's site and he lurks most of the time too :rolleyes:

damn lurkers...

 

 

Join... we won't bite...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hard... :mischief

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.