Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armando Benitez

Featured Replies

Well, from what is observable Jack at least balances both approaches with the most obvious example being stolen bases. Last season we were on pace to break records in SB, but our CS was also very high. When McKeon took over we attempted far less steals, opting for only the safest occasions to run. But I think you were just ribbing me or something.

I am dead serious that he really doesn't know much any other stat then the basic ones like wins, losses, sbs etc.

Well, from what is observable Jack at least balances both approaches with the most obvious example being stolen bases. Last season we were on pace to break records in SB, but our CS was also very high. When McKeon took over we attempted far less steals, opting for only the safest occasions to run. But I think you were just ribbing me or something.

I am dead serious that he really doesn't know much any other stat then the basic ones like wins, losses, sbs etc. Oh, I'm glad we have a resident expert on Jack McKeon's baseball knowledge.

 

 

:notworthy

I don't expect Benitez to be perfect all season long, but I hope Marlins fans won't run him out of town like Mets fans did after one or two blown saves.

  • Author

I don't expect Benitez to be perfect all season long, but I hope Marlins fans won't run him out of town like Mets fans did after one or two blown saves.

As long as they are not in critical situations. Hopefully we can bail him out of blown saves.

Well, from what is observable Jack at least balances both approaches with the most obvious example being stolen bases. Last season we were on pace to break records in SB, but our CS was also very high. When McKeon took over we attempted far less steals, opting for only the safest occasions to run. But I think you were just ribbing me or something.

I am dead serious that he really doesn't know much any other stat then the basic ones like wins, losses, sbs etc. Oh, I'm glad we have a resident expert on Jack McKeon's baseball knowledge.

 

 

:notworthy :shifty

 

 

 

I am the resident Jack McKeon expert! :thumbup

 

 

:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.