Kaz Matsui

FLCL00

Guest Moneyball

by the way, turner field is half empty and the announcers on tbs are already making excuses on y the stadium is empty. even though i consider a stadiums emptiness in the 4th because most fans are usually late (bandwagoners mostly)..........lets see what happens. Pitching in atlanta nonexistent today. 2-1 atlanta

Guest Moneyball

4-2 new york on a piazza home run. ortiz sucks today. announcers talking about how atlanta is yankees of NL because everybody wants them to lose. i wouldn't consider them the yankees of the nl just because they have only won 1 title in their divisional title run. by the way does anybody like the idea of having a stadium like turner field? not me looks to boring

Guest Moneyball

whats that ugly patch on the mets logo? i think it might be a shea stadium 40 years logo. that thing is ugly unlike our world series champion patch or 10th anniversary logo

Guest Moneyball

they are just jealous the marlins could win when you need to win, the playoffs! Fan support in atlanta is going down because they are sick of the braves crap just like one day miami will get sick of the dolphins' crap.

by the way; 2 runs walked in by atlanta

whats that ugly patch on the mets logo? i think it might be a shea stadium 40 years logo. that thing is ugly unlike our world series champion patch or 10th anniversary logo

what'd they say? What he said.

Yeah and Turner Field doesnt look to exciting for some reason. Might be the announcers just make the game and everything seem more boring than it really is. lol

Guest Moneyball

they said something like; "if you asked anybody on the street "who won the WS last year?" there would be a pause for about 10 seconds then you'd here the Florida Marlins!!!!"