Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rates these MVP Baseball trades

Featured Replies

I know I have said this numerous times but if your into Franchise mode more than Gameplay I suggest you purchase Season Ticket Baseball 2003. It makes MVP Baseball Franchise Mode Kids play.

I know I have said this numerous times but if your into Franchise mode more than Gameplay I suggest you purchase Season Ticket Baseball 2003. It makes MVP Baseball Franchise Mode Kids play.

Or OOTP 6, which just came out a couple days ago, it's the newest version of that same game.

 

I have 5, it's quite awesome.

 

Back on topic, I officially have no self-control. I ruined my Marlins dynasty by trading Choi and a prospect for Jody Gerut and then getting mad at myself a couple days later for doing it. I really have a hard time being them in franchise modes, I want to make moves, but I don't want to get rid of real Marlins either...

 

 

So I'm doing one with the Rangers. I dumped Chan Ho Park's salary on the Yankees for the worst player in their entire orginization and then cut him. It was well worth it. 4,000+ for 3 more years...no way. I simulate the first 5 innings of the game and then jump in for the final 4, no matter the score. Soriano's got 6 home runs in 5 games, he owns.

I know I have said this numerous times but if your into Franchise mode more than Gameplay I suggest you purchase Season Ticket Baseball 2003. It makes MVP Baseball Franchise Mode Kids play.

Or OOTP 6, which just came out a couple days ago, it's the newest version of that same game.

 

I have 5, it's quite awesome.

 

Back on topic, I officially have no self-control. I ruined my Marlins dynasty by trading Choi and a prospect for Jody Gerut and then getting mad at myself a couple days later for doing it. I really have a hard time being them in franchise modes, I want to make moves, but I don't want to get rid of real Marlins either...

 

 

So I'm doing one with the Rangers. I dumped Chan Ho Park's salary on the Yankees for the worst player in their entire orginization and then cut him. It was well worth it. 4,000+ for 3 more years...no way. I simulate the first 5 innings of the game and then jump in for the final 4, no matter the score. Soriano's got 6 home runs in 5 games, he owns. Hugg by any chance do you know what kind of improvements have been made to OOTP 6 in contrast to Season Ticket Baseball 2003? I have seen several pics but it looks as if not much has changed. Any info would be greatly appreciated

I made some lopsided Ones.

 

I took the DRays. Made some deals. Now my lineup is:

 

1. Alfonso Soriano 2B

2. Carlos Beltran CF

3. Aubrey Huff 1B

4. Miguel Cabrera RF

5. Hank Blalock 3B

6. Angel Berroa SS

7. Rocco Baldelli LF

8. Ramon Hernandez C

9. Jody Gerut DH

 

Just hit a 512 ft shot over the green monster against the BoSox with Miguel Cabrera.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.