bonds hits 660

MasterChief

Screw that self-centered, overhyped, roided up bum.

PTI was interrupted for this?

yeah, funny, because they were having a discussion on how this is over-hyped, and that they shouldn't interrupt shows for this, seconds later, they get cut for the at-bat. :lol at least it's over now, no more constant Giants coverage on ESPN..

Screw that self-centered, overhyped, roided up bum.

PTI was interrupted for this?

yeah, funny, because they were having a discussion on how this is over-hyped, and that they shouldn't interrupt shows for this, seconds later, they get cut for the at-bat. :lol at least it's over now, no more constant Giants coverage on ESPN.. whatr about 661?

i don't see why this was such a big deal, isn't getting past willie mays more important than tying him?

I was at that game, it was amazing. Besides Willie Mays being there to congratulate him after he hit 660, Bill Russell and Wayne Gretzsky were there to honor him winning his sixth MVP before the game, so he had the greatest player of all time in three different sports there to honor him.

Willie Mays giving Bonds a torch was corny, but it was still an amazing experience.

Like him or not, he's still amazing

I was at that game, it was amazing. Besides Willie Mays being there to congratulate him after he hit 660, Bill Russell and Wayne Gretzsky were there to honor him winning his sixth MVP before the game, so he had the greatest player of all time in three different sports there to honor him.

Willie Mays giving Bonds a torch was corny, but it was still an amazing experience.

Russell is not better than MJ. :)

Russell is not better than MJ. :) yeah he is :)

I was at that game, it was amazing.? Besides Willie Mays being there to congratulate him after he hit 660, Bill Russell and Wayne Gretzsky were there to honor him winning his sixth MVP before the game, so he had the greatest player of all time in three different sports there to honor him.

Russell is not better than MJ. :) yeah he is :) You a Celtics fan too?

I was at that game, it was amazing.?Besides Willie Mays being there to congratulate him after he hit 660, Bill Russell and Wayne Gretzsky were there to honor him winning his sixth MVP before the game, so he had the greatest player of all time in three different sports there to honor him.

Russell is not better than MJ. :) yeah he is :) You a Celtics fan too? no, but you can't deny russell's greatness

13 championships

I was at that game, it was amazing.?Besides Willie Mays being there to congratulate him after he hit 660, Bill Russell and Wayne Gretzsky were there to honor him winning his sixth MVP before the game, so he had the greatest player of all time in three different sports there to honor him.

Russell is not better than MJ. :) yeah he is :) You a Celtics fan too? no, but you can't deny russell's greatness

13 championships If you use championships as justification for his greatness then Bonds must not be as great as Ruth.

13 championships If you use championships as justification for his greatness then Bonds must not be as great as Ruth. basketball's different than baseball. In basketball, one guy can lead a team to a championship or multiple champions. One guy cannot do that in baseball, no matter how good he is

13 championships If you use championships as justification for his greatness then Bonds must not be as great as Ruth. basketball's different than baseball. In basketball, one guy can lead a team to a championship or multiple champions. One guy cannot do that in baseball, no matter how good he is You are right but Russell had an extremely talented supporting cast those years. It wasn't just him carrying the team on his back. And I do believe Bonds is the greatest of all time. Of course I'm almost as biased as you since he is my favorite player and has been since 1993.

Guest Juanky

If this were Cabrera in 2020 hitting number 660, you'd all be sucking on his balls. Give the man his respect, roids or not.

Cuz he wouldn't have roided ;)

I would have less hatred for this stupid process if it weren't the only frigging thing being talked about. Big f***ing Deal. Is this the excuse they need to have the Giants on TV so damn much, because they can't win anything?

It also bothers me that hitting 660 homers is the world's excuse for putting Bonds at the highest of pedestals and making him out to be the best player ever, just because he is playing now and the media wants to claim that they've been the ones following the best player ever. No, he isn't the best player ever, he isn't close, drop the f***ing thing already.