What Kind Of Music You Like?

Vallenatos .....

Bolleros (Spelled right?)

:blink: WOW you have real good taste!

I come from the land of Vallenatos and I have cried my eyes out to boleros during my teenage heartbreaks. Boleros Rule! Boleros, wow, my mom listens to that. Im not a big fan of spanish music but i listen to old Mana stuff, jarabe de palo, cafe tacuba every now and then.

I listen to everything though , rock, hip hop, drum and bass (deisel boy, ak1200), jazz/blues (billie holiday)

LCyberlina, ever listen to a song called "Mujeres Divinas"?....its a classic by alej. fernandez

Any kind of music that comes out from Europe I listen too... :shifty

Lots of great musician in Europe...

eurotrash .... whoohooo give me a break dood... listen to it... great stuff... dude have I said anything bad? ... I love the euro

some of the best musicians out of there now DOOD... my bad...

Vallenatos .....

Bolleros (Spelled right?)

:blink: WOW you have real good taste!

I come from the land of Vallenatos and I have cried my eyes out to boleros during my teenage heartbreaks. Boleros Rule! Boleros, wow, my mom listens to that. Im not a big fan of spanish music but i listen to old Mana stuff, jarabe de palo, cafe tacuba every now and then.

I listen to everything though , rock, hip hop, drum and bass (deisel boy, ak1200), jazz/blues (billie holiday)

LCyberlina, ever listen to a song called "Mujeres Divinas"?....its a classic by alej. fernandez oh Dude... You just brought back memories from so long ago...

That song is a classic. That is the kind of song you always end up singing with your friends at the end of the party where everyone is wasted beyond belief... Good times! Of course you would have had to live in latin america to know what I am talking about... "Mujeres Divinas" (Devine Women) and "Pero sigo siendo el Rey" (But I'm still the King)... oh!

Man? rules

Caf? Tacuba awesome

BTW Mujeres Divinas is actually Vicente Fernandez's (Alejandro's dad)...

• 2 weeks later...

Yep..Lostprophets! are great i saw them in concert about like two weeks ago it was great :) .

they are from New Zealand .... dope They're from Wales.

I like punk and indie rock (think: Fugazi) as well as klezmer and bluegrass. Fugazi :thumbup

One of the few bands to acheive mainstream success without selling out