How is MetroPCS?

CapeFish

I thought you said Nextel was the best thing out there... :lol

It was until I got my bill last month and got into a fight with customer "service." :lol

The price is killing me, $650 a month is unbearable. Heard about MetroPCs which offers service in SoFla, Miami and Fort Myers for $40 a month unlimited local and long distance minutes. If it works for me (works for others I have spoken to) then Nextel goes bye bye.

i wanna switch to Nextel. Nextel walkie talkie is badass.

I've had it for 4 years, and it is good, but very expensive.

Verizon and Alltel now have it so that is a good option for you too.

Biggest problem with Nextel is billing, the phones are getting old, and the pricing is getting too high.

If you are just a consumer, Nextel is not for you. Businesses should tread on Nextel carefully. Luckil I can buy out my contract for $200.

no way... nextel's prices are very standard. $39.99/mo gets you 500 min + unlim nights and weekends standard... thats pretty normal.

It was until I got my bill last month and got into a fight with customer "service." :lol

The price is killing me, $650 a month is unbearable.

i've never ever heard of a cell phone plan that costs $650/month Yeah me neither. :lol

But on MetroPCS some of my friends have it. Its ok PCS has the tendency to lose its signal while your talking not very dependable.

A lot of people call is Metro Piece of s***. So I wouldnt recommended it. I have Cingular and I'm pretty happy with it.

dude i have metro, and while its not the BEST thing out there, its VERY underrated

its not going to give you signal problems all that much, you get alot of extras at a very small price. there signal problems have decreased and people have signed up with them more due to the low pprice and great service.

only slight problem is that there phones are not hot s*** for all you people that love flashy phes, but that has also been solved witrh the keyocera slider phone.

go for it

i've never ever heard of a cell phone plan that costs $650/month Alkazoid, my bill came for $650. I have 2 phones and one went over.

I am going to get the MetroPCS service at Office Depot a little later. My family came to Cape Coral yesterday and all their phones (Nextel, MetroPCS, Cingular, AT&T, and Verizon worked)

I have had Nextel and AT&T in the past. Cingular and Verizon kill me with their contracts and phones.

MetroPCS has what I need. I just want 2 phones with lots of local and long distance (over 1600 minutes combined), with good service in Fort Myers and Miami, voice mail, caller id, and call waiting. I want a nice screen and a good name phone. The MetroPCS Nokia phone with the black and white screen is probably what I will get.

who the hell are you speaking to? lol We live on the phone. I am part of a realty firm. My mother is the main person who uses the phones, but we need two phones for business. We make calls to customers from California to Puerto Rico.