Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Least likely to happen

Featured Replies

well, have fun...

 

EDIT:

josh beckett's ERA thing, thats for the whole year, along with Castro and A-Gon

Gonzalez has actually been over .300 in a month, Castro has showed that he can be Pudge-like (But not anymore), and Beckett's ERA used to be extremely high.

 

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME OLIVER HAD A NO HITTER AFTER 1 INNING?

  • Author

Damn, i know Darren Oliver Pitching a no hitter is far fetched, but this is really mean, i thought you guys woulda picked the pudge one...

The only reason why I didn't vote for Oliver is because no matter how bad you are, there are those nights when for some odd reason no one can touch you. It can be a fluke, but it could happen. The others take some sort of consistency.

  • Author

The only reason why I didn't vote for Oliver is because no matter how bad you are, there are those nights when for some odd reason no one can touch you. It can be a fluke, but it could happen. The others take some sort of consistency.

exacltly, and just to clear the whole josh beckett ERA thing, thats for the whole year, along with Castro and A-Gon

It's close between Oliver and Beck, but I go with Oliver pitching a no-hitter. It is possible for Beckett to have a high ERA, like if he gets injured, or has like 4 outings in a row where he allows 15 runs over 3 innings in each outing or somethin' (not likely though). But it's possible...c'mon, DO pitching a no-hitter? I don't see much that's more probable than that. You'd might as well say that your 4-year-old kid is going to pitch a no-hitter...

Its a tough call between Oliver and Beckett, but I have to go with Oliver I just cant see this happing, I would love to see it but I just cant imagine it. When Oliver threw a 1-2-3 1st inning at Coors last week I was thrilled, so I cant imagine my excitement if he were able to get it done for a whole game.

Oliver won't ever pitch a shutout or anything, but I'm sure Beckett would have to just get rocked for his ERA to be that high for a whole season. SeaBass and Castro both have showed signs of greatness for a couple of innings.

Yeah, start a new thread for this please and don't change the subject in threads meant for a certain thing

The Poll Master returns!

 

Have you applied to the Census Bureau yet? Or are you sticking with Gallop?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.