Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weekend attendance

Featured Replies

does anyone know how many people the marlins expect this weekend?

friday: 28,500

saturday: 35,000

sunday: 25,000 (maybe)

 

these are my predictions

i would be very pleased with those numbers but i doubt it

 

sadly but probaly like this

fri- 17,500

sat-21,000

sun-16,000

21,000 on saturday??? common it is a give away night the dontrelle hat last sat we had 41k i expect 32-35k

21,000 on saturday??? common it is a give away night the dontrelle hat last sat we had 41k i expect 32-35k

It may be, but Oliver is scheduled to start....plus the team is playing poorly now...and you know how fickle the average fan is in South Florida.

 

So I wouldn't set your sights too high. :confused

yes, the attendance for the Dodgers series was embarrasing...2 of the top teams so far should draw better;even the LA announcers were mentioning it big time

 

how much longer will we have to endure Oliver? Penny, Pavano and Beckett have been our most consistent...Penny's clearly been the best so far

friday: 28,500

saturday: 35,000

sunday: 25,000 (maybe)

 

these are my predictions

Thats way to much for a Friday night.

 

I see it as this.

 

Friday: 23,000

Saturday: 31,000

Sunday: 17,000

Saturday should be intresting, because its a giveaway but DO is pitching. I know that I will be there on Saturday and Sunday so hopefully there will be other people. :cheers

Im going to my first game of the year Saturday night..... right off the plane

Hopefully you will bring DO some good luck. He needs it.

Im going to my first game of the year Saturday night..... right off the plane

Cool where are you sitting? probably the infield box..... Im normally down there

Im going to my first game of the year Saturday night..... right off the plane

Cool where are you sitting? probably the infield box..... Im normally down there Nice I'll be in the Upper deck. Section 448

 

Friday: 17,000

Saturday: 22,000

Sunday: 13,000

 

Low expectations huh DT?

no matter how you cut it Sunday is going to be a bad day.

Isnt it always anyways.

 

Especially with Mothers Day on Sunday should be terrible, I forgot about that when I made my predictions earlier in this thread. :confused

no matter how you cut it Sunday is going to be a bad day.

Yeah, I asked my wife if she wanted to go to the game on Mother's Day and I got a resounding :thumbdown lolol

 

Hopefully I can watch some of it on TV.

We're going to tonight's game. :)

I will be there this sunday ... celebrating mothers day with a couple of buds :thumbup

 

 

I've seen the Padres way too many times ... well at least im gonna get to see their new nasty uniform.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.