May 9, 200422 yr :cheers Here's to AGON for making the top 10 yet again... i think this is like his 3rd time. Man deserves a gold glove for his work...
May 9, 200422 yr Sea Bass has changed 180 degrees from this time 2 years ago. I hope you all notice, his attitude problem has disappeared under Jack. He is doing well with the glove and his bat will be fixed on that elusive, yet-to-be-named date.
May 9, 200422 yr Sea Bass has changed 180 degrees from this time 2 years ago. I hope you all notice, his attitude problem has disappeared under Jack. He is doing well with the glove and his bat will be fixed on that elusive, yet-to-be-named date. actually Ozzie Guillen was given most of the credit for improving Alex's attitude if I'm not mistaken.
May 9, 200422 yr Sea Bass has changed 180 degrees from this time 2 years ago. I hope you all notice, his attitude problem has disappeared under Jack. He is doing well with the glove and his bat will be fixed on that elusive, yet-to-be-named date. actually Ozzie Guillen was given most of the credit for improving Alex's attitude if I'm not mistaken. Ozzie was here before and the attitude didn't change to what it is until Jack got here.
May 9, 200422 yr Sea Bass has changed 180 degrees from this time 2 years ago. I hope you all notice, his attitude problem has disappeared under Jack. He is doing well with the glove and his bat will be fixed on that elusive, yet-to-be-named date. actually Ozzie Guillen was given most of the credit for improving Alex's attitude if I'm not mistaken. Ozzie was here before and the attitude didn't change to what it is until Jack got here. Actually I think it was under Perry Hill, master infield coach. His bat has always been weak but he stopped letting him affect it defensivley when Torborg, but primarily Ozzie, got here and straightened him out attitude wise and let Hill teach him how to be a good shortstop. Hill did the same thing for O. Cabrera. But the ultimate guiding force has been Shamrock. When he came on board, the team was destined for a title. :plain
May 9, 200422 yr No surprise...we have Alex because of hi defense...and if he isnt getting noticed for his hitting...(well he actually is a little because he is doing so bad) than he should atleast get noticed for his great defense.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.