June 1st

Well Derrek, it's your time.....

we have waited 2 months for you to come alive

we need you, and your team needs you and your bat

over the last 7 days, DLee is hitting .333 1double 1hr 4bi 4bb 1sb

you seem to be coming around...... for the sake of this team, let's hope you have a 'sick' June and beyond

*I cant belive I am typing this*

Here's to you DLee!!!!!!

if one, or both start hitting(which they should)... this team could make a legit run, and get back in the WC run.....

we have won 7 of 9..... keep up the good work

We have won 7 of 9 without both of them... if they both go on a tear... :mischief

Did you notice the Marlins had ZERO strikeouts last night???

Only the 3rd time a Marlins team has done that. Doesn't mean you win necessarily, but kinda cool to see.

What's crazy is that 5 out of our 8 position players are hitting over .300 or right around it. The only guys struggling are Lee and Pudge, guys who need to be big RBI producers. If those two can get going (Lee has been picking it up a little lately and Pudge had a good night last night) then this offense could really get clicking for a month or two. Pudge said after Saturday's game that Friday was the end of it. (4 strikeout night) He said he's starting a new season and won't be wasting any more at-bats. We'll see about that, but last night was a good start...

I might start keeping tabs on these two.

Lee 0-4

Pudge 2-3, walk, rbi

I don't want to be unreasonable and pile on Derrick "call me Cerrano" Lee, especially after he went 4-4 tonite...BUT:

I went to the game and noticed that he gets fooled badly on off-speed junk. Maybe it isn't as exaggerated on the TV, but he looked absolutely stupid against off-speed crap. Especially bad coming from Mulder, whose pitches were flat, fat and fooling no one else.

I can't believe MLB pitchers don't get him out all the time. Just throw garbage up there. I mean, he wasn't even close.

It instantly reminded me of Cerrano from Major League. Maybe D. Lee needs to feed Jobu some more cigars and whiskey?

" F**k you Jobu, I do it myself."

I don't want to be unreasonable and pile on Derrick "call me Cerrano" Lee, especially after he went 4-4 tonite...BUT:

I went to the game and noticed that he gets fooled badly on off-speed junk. Maybe it isn't as exaggerated on the TV, but he looked absolutely stupid against off-speed crap. Especially bad coming from Mulder, whose pitches were flat, fat and fooling no one else.

I can't believe MLB pitchers don't get him out all the time. Just throw garbage up there. I mean, he wasn't even close.

It instantly reminded me of Cerrano from Major League. Maybe D. Lee needs to feed Jobu some more cigars and whiskey?

" F**k you Jobu, I do it myself."

DLee will never be a guy you build a team around... and I hate the idea of "wait till June for him to hit"