It's Jhonny Day!

Hugg

Tonight, I will be heading to Cooper Stadium to see the hometown Columbus Clippers ( :thumbdown ) take on Jhonny Peralta and the Buffalo Bisons.

:happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance

I will have a full report later tonight, as I'm sure you're all wondering how he'll do. I hope to acquire one of these:

Go, Jhonny, Go!

Tonight, I will be heading to Cooper Stadium to see the hometown Columbus Clippers ( :thumbdown ) take on Jhonny Peralta and the Buffalo Bisons.

You loser! Hugg has turned traitor on the Clippers!

This kid used to love the Clippers. Back in high school kid was at almost every game and even got an article in the paper for his little band called the "Figga Fan Club" for Mike Figga (started because Hugg said "Hi Ho Figga AWAY" for no reason and it caught on). Actually, those "Figga Fan Club" days were Mike Figga's best days. And he took the kids out for food all the time. Figga also used to call Matt up to give him updates whenever he went to play for other teams and his little time spent in the big leagues.

And then Matt turned on the Clippers!

This kid used to love the Clippers. Back in high school kid was at almost every game and even got an article in the paper for his little band called the "Figga Fan Club" for Mike Figga (started because Hugg said "Hi Ho Figga AWAY" for no reason and it caught on). Actually, those "Figga Fan Club" days were Mike Figga's best days. And he took the kids out for food all the time. Figga also used to call Matt up to give him updates whenever he went to play for other teams and his little time spent in the big leagues.

And then Matt turned on the Clippers! Yeah! I did turn traitor on the Clippers! So what!? Is there any point to this post? The Clippers suck now and I hate the Yankees. Big deal. I'm Benedict Hugg.

Anyway, in more important news, Jhonny went 2 for 3 tonight with a single, double, and a walk. He also struck out to lead off the 4th inning to win everyone in attendance free tacos. Jhonny cares about his fans.

And the Clippers won 10-4.

And then Matt turned on the Clippers! Yeah! I did turn traitor on the Clippers! So what!? Is there any point to this post? The Clippers suck now and I hate the Yankees. Big deal. I'm Benedict Hugg.

Anyway, in more important news, Jhonny went 2 for 3 tonight with a single, double, and a walk. He also struck out to lead off the 4th inning to win everyone in attendance free tacos. Jhonny cares about his fans.

And the Clippers won 10-4. TRAITOR!

Why does it matter why he likes the guy? Why do you guys like the Marlins? Why does anyone like any team? Why do people wear powder blue Ladamian Thomlinson jerseys?

And the Clippers won 10-4. TRAITOR!

Why does it matter why he likes the guy? Why do you guys like the Marlins? Why does anyone like any team? Why do people wear powder blue Ladamian Thomlinson jerseys? i like the marlins bc they play in miami and i live in miami....there are a lot more reasons why but thats the main reason why.

but does he live in the same area where this guy plays?

well im sure that their a lot of other players who have done great the first time you have seen them play...and not only that but they have done even better after the first time....and this guy dosent even play in the majors....its a lot harder to do good in the majors.

well im sure that their a lot of other players who have done great the first time you have seen them play...and not only that but they have done even better after the first time....and this guy dosent even play in the majors....its a lot harder to do good in the majors.

Why the hell do you care? I mean seriously?

Sorry, just wondered what the connection was if any. Interesting spelling on LT's name there BAW.

I'd have to like him, or that bootleg franchise he plays for, to care.

Hey, Pubes, er, Marlins, WHY DO YOU CARE? me and pubes in the same sentence?

why?

ok...i wont ask hugg anymore questions about why he likes jhonny....