Lakers-Spurs Game 6

Izzie

Guest marlins02

how can this not be happening? i know that the lakers have made the manson family look functionable but its still a great team when they put it together.

because i expected the spurros to take this game no doubt at home

i can't be 0 for 3 on sports today

:(

Looks like you are going to be 0-3.

As for me, I have to stop wanting the Lakers to lose. Last time I actually cheered for team was the 2002 Kings...very close to beating the Lakers. That shot that Horry made just killed it, I think it was Game 4 and tied up the series 2-2.

because i expected the spurros to take this game no doubt at home

i can't be 0 for 3 on sports today

:(

Looks like you are going to be 0-3.

As for me, I have to stop wanting the Lakers to lose. Last time I actually cheered for team was the 2002 Kings...very close to beating the Lakers. That shot that Horry made just killed it, I think it was Game 4 and tied up the series 2-2. yupp i remember that

i was so pissed, i wanted the kings to win so badly

that was a great series

I'm nuetral on the West so I don't really see why every one would rather see SA over LA. San Antonio is a great team but they're so boring we'd end up seeing the same disaster of last year's Finals. But the Lakers are exciting and interesting - on and off the court. I'd rather watch them fight eachother and the TWolves to the Finals then the Spurs' boring perfection.

Man, how awesome would it be if the Pistons won the championship? They still have to beat NJ in Game 7 and beat the Pacers or the Heat.

The Lakers should win the next series, although I would think the T'Wolves can hang with the Lakers. The Lakers are in the Kings head ever since that Western Conference final with the Horry shot and the horrible officiating in game 7.