lineup

Marlins97+03WC

wow...Harris is hitting second....this is a big surprise. Jack is experimenting....I think were going to need a very good pitching performance....but I hope our offense can start scoring some runs...Castillo is hitting 6th?????what???/but we have the best 1-2 punch in the leauge...

agon is out

jeff is out

choi is out

yeah....it dosent look so good.

but harris does good when he pinch hits...but now he is going to get more AB's....so late in the game he should get a good feel of the pitcher and do good but at the beg. he wont do that good...he also needs to take more pitches now that he isnt a pinch hitter...

but why is luis second? what is jck thinking? he could change a lot of things but change luis or jp from 1st and 2nd? what is he thinking?

I can only see experimenting if you are trying to find a lineup that works.

Today's lineup is nothing but giving a bunch of guys a day off. How creative is that?

Putting Cabrera back in the 3rd spot where he struggles...what is McKeon thinking? Harris for Conine, Mordecai for Gonzalez, Castro back in there. Cordero is hitting .194 against righties????

I feel bad for Penny. He deserves better than this.

yeah...he is really being tough on penny by makiing a bad lineup...we are going to need a very good performance from him if we want to win...i think that jack is putting too much trust in penny in thinking that he can hold off the cardinals enough so that the marlins can win if they score a few runs...if you look at everything you will see that the stats say that the lineup is very bad.

Well, you can't say the McKeon's moves did anything to help us win today....except perhaps putting Mordecai in the lineup (perhaps)

Look at what the subs managed today:

Cordero 0-5, 2Ks, 7LOB

Casto 0-4, 3Ks, 4LOB

Mordecai, 1-3, 0K, 4LOB

Harris 1-4, 1K, 1LOB

So Jack's experiment:

2-16, 6Ks, 16LOB.....1 RBI from Mordy.

We're fortunate we won. Penny only allowing 1 ER was what did it.

Well, you can't say the McKeon's moves did anything to help us win today....except perhaps putting Mordecai in the lineup (perhaps)

Look at what the subs managed today:

Cordero 0-5, 2Ks, 7LOB

Casto 0-4, 3Ks, 4LOB

Mordecai, 1-3, 0K, 4LOB

Harris 1-4, 1K, 1LOB

So Jack's experiment:

We're fortunate we won. Penny only allowing 1 ER was what did it.

Ya good thing for our pitching

Cordero 0-5, 2Ks, 7LOB

Casto 0-4, 3Ks, 4LOB

Mordecai, 1-3, 0K, 4LOB

Harris 1-4, 1K, 1LOB

So Jack's experiment:

Cabrera 1-5, 3 LOB, 0 RBI

I guess he bites too eh? IMO, other than Kastro's performance, the bench did OK To my point earlier....Cabrera has done better since he was moved out of the 3rd spot......so why put him back in there???????

None of McKeon's moves today contributed to the W, IMHO.