6 wins in last 18 games...

Prime Time

It's beyond the point where Jack tries to give a few guys a day off.....like his token roster changes last Sunday.

Jack needs to sit anyone down who doesn't want to produce, and put in guys who are hungry. I'd like to see Easley, Nunez and Redmond get several successive starts. Platoon Conine with Choi at first.

lowell and cab really have to get hot, there our big time power in this lineup.

I thought this was a bad funk, but I'm starting to get worried. NO, lowell and Cabs won't get any hotter, look at their avgs. the problem here is simple: CASTRO. I don't give a s*** about AGON, but having two batters batting below the mendoza line is unnaceptable....I would send Castro to AAA, AA, whatever, but I want a decent catcher, and Castro hasn't given us s*** offensively or defensively!!!! We have an awesome lineup people!!! we have power and speed....But I'll tell you something, if we sit Castro, and Castillo starts hitting, we'll be back in shape.

CASTILLO IS THE KEY TO OUR STRUGGLING LINEUP.

I repeat what I've said before, though....we need to hold on to first or second place until All Star break. If we are contending by then, the FO will definitely make some additions as they did last year.

I thought this was a bad funk, but I'm starting to get worried. NO, lowell and Cabs won't get any hotter, look at their avgs. the problem here is simple: CASTRO. I don't give a s*** about AGON, but having two batters batting below the mendoza line is unnaceptable....I would send Castro to AAA, AA, whatever, but I want a decent catcher, and Castro hasn't given us s*** offensively or defensively!!!! We have an awesome lineup people!!! we have power and speed....But I'll tell you something, if we sit Castro, and Castillo starts hitting, we'll be back in shape.

I repeat what I've said before, though....we need to hold on to first or second place until All Star break. If we are contending by then, the FO will definitely make some additions as they did last year. I tend to agree that Castro's total failure at the plate is a big part of what is brining the energy level of this club down.

I repeat what I've said before, though....we need to hold on to first or second place until All Star break. If we are contending by then, the FO will definitely make some additions as they did last year. I tend to agree that Castro's total failure at the plate is a big part of what is brining the energy level of this club down. The stat that tells all:

Castro with runners in scoring position 2/23 = .087

If that doesn't suck the life out of a team, nothing will.

Guest Moneyball

don't the marlins have a big shot minor league catcher? if true it is time to give him a shot! look at cabs and trelle last year.

anyone is better than castro right now, I've been saying this for a long time: Bench Castro, send him to Siberia for all I care, and we WILL START WINNING AGAIN. We can't win ballgames with our bottom 3 batters (including pitcher) being automatic outs, it just takes too much out of our game!

It's beyond the point where Jack tries to give a few guys a day off.....like his token roster changes last Sunday.

Jack needs to sit anyone down who doesn't want to produce, and put in guys who are hungry. I'd like to see Easley, Nunez and Redmond get several successive starts. Platoon Conine with Choi at first.

I'm not sure 9ner is the answer for anything in the OF or at 1B. I want to see Nunez starting in RF with Cabs in LF. Willingham or Treanor need to be up soon. I'm getting worried at the lack of offense.