Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maroon 5

Featured Replies

I love them. I just got their CD. It's pretty good. I really like "Shiver".

 

Anyone else like them?

They kick butt

  • Author

I was jamming to the CD in my car. Harder to Breathe is a bad ass song. Tangled is pretty good too.

They came to my school (Gettysburg College) for Spring Weekend, and although I'm not a huge fan of them, I was pretty impressed by their concert.

Not to be mean spirited but I'd rather be gagged with a spoon than listen to that one song they have out now, again...

But is that because of the song itself or because of the radio's overplaying of it?

But is that because of the song itself or because of the radio's overplaying of it?

The song itself, I don't listen to Pop Radio or much MTV so I have not heard it that much. That song Harder to Breathe, is bareable to listen too, so I can't say I hate them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.