Summer Plans?

TashaPR

Errr....not much. I am gonna go to school next month for 6 weeks and then in August, I am going w/ Max and my family to Atlanta to visit my sibs and the rest of the fam. :)

Well atleast you get to enjoy yourself after you finish all your work.

I can't stand summer school. I went once in HS, it was hot and long. Going to summer school in college isn't bad since there's AC.

I only had to go to summer school in HS once and that was for Math. God, I hate Math. :banghead

True. Without school, you're lost. Work helps pay the bills. :thumbup

exactly so dont feel bad that you have to do work I am glad I work. If I didn't, it would make things so hard for me. Who would pay for the gas in my car? Who would pay for my personal needs? It's things like that when you appreciate you have a job.

I can't stand summer school. I went once in HS, it was hot and long. Going to summer school in college isn't bad since there's AC.

I only had to go to summer school in HS once and that was for Math. God, I hate Math. :banghead I went for Biology for the 1st semester only and it cost my mom $300. It was worth it, I got my credit. Oh yeah, I went to Saturday school too. :lol 6 days of school and 5 days of work just killed me.

I'm going to Albuquerque, NM for a science competition. Then I going to California to visit some family and friends. After that I go to a Peer Education Camp in Idaho. I have Tennis Camp to attend for a week. Then I go to Seattle and Canada, too.

WOW...Your really going to be moving around a lot....

I only had to go to summer school in HS once and that was for Math. God, I hate Math. :banghead I went for Biology for the 1st semester only and it cost my mom $300. It was worth it, I got my credit. Oh yeah, I went to Saturday school too. :lol 6 days of school and 5 days of work just killed me. wow...thats sounds really tough.

I'm going to Albuquerque, NM for a science competition. Then I going to California to visit some family and friends. After that I go to a Peer Education Camp in Idaho. I have Tennis Camp to attend for a week. Then I go to Seattle and Canada, too.

WOW...Your really going to be moving around a lot.... Yeah, I know. I think I have to go to some other places too. I think I go to Tacoma for a legislature meeting as a rep. for STAT (Spokane Teens Against Tobacco) Not only that, I go to a lot of counties in Washington State for Compliance Checks for STAT.

I only had to go to summer school in HS once and that was for Math. God, I hate Math. :banghead I went for Biology for the 1st semester only and it cost my mom $300. It was worth it, I got my credit. Oh yeah, I went to Saturday school too. :lol 6 days of school and 5 days of work just killed me. wow...thats sounds really tough. That's just half of it. I was failing English Literature at that time too and I was missing 30 community service hours. I worked my arse for the last 2-3 months to graduate in time and I did. :)

I'm of the honest opinion my undergrad degree in Philosophy means nothing without the Masters to allow me to teach it.

I'll be going to school all summer. Working on the weekends. And hitting the gym each and every weekday.

My goal is to get huge and build up all summer long to the approaching Bengals season.

Well working jus finished freshman year of college. I'm so excited, I'm finalizing plans with a friend to make the 18 hour road trip to Miami and see the White Sox series along with a Texas game. First time I've been to Pro Player since '98 when we went on a family vacation. Anyways I can't wait. Buying the tickets tonight I think.