Neu pitches

Fishin2004

Mike Neu - R - Marlins

May. 28 - 3:14 pm et

Triple-A Albuquerque's Mike Neu made his season debut yesterday, pitching a scoreless innings of relief.

Neu had been on the DL since the start of the year with an elbow problem. He'll probably spend time in the Florida pen during the second half of the season.

trust me guys this guy is not the answer...he has no control and never hits above 88mph...i never made it to the big leauges but i owned this guy when i played for UF and so did the rest of us....i saw him throw last for the A's and it wasnt very impressive and saw him early this year before he got hurt and looked even worse..

trust me guys this guy is not the answer...he has no control and never hits above 88mph...i never made it to the big leauges but i owned this guy when i played for UF and so did the rest of us....i saw him throw last for the A's and it wasnt very impressive and saw him early this year before he got hurt and looked even worse..

No offence to you but he was obviously better then you if he made it and you didn't. But not all pitchers are perfect save Eric Gagne (pardon the pun). Mike Neu is a good pitcher and has some nasty pitches.

I would like to see him make it since we gave up Redman for him. I heard alot about him after the trade and want to see him to action to see if he can live up to all expectations.

We didn't "give up" Redman for Neu.

We were not going to re-sign Redman for salary reasons and we were lucky to get anything for him with less than 72 hours left before he became a free agent. Our choices were take nothing, or in the alternative the A's offered a choice of a bag of used peanut shells (I guess the circus must have been in town) or Mike Neu and someone even less impressive, so we took Neu and a player to be named later which turned out to be another low potential pitcher who's name escapes me (Miller or Murphy???).

Guest Juanky

Bill Murphy was the other player we received in the deal that basically sent a dead man walking to Oakland for a steal because we got something for nothing.

yea i guess your right in a way...i owned him but he owned more people alltogether than i did.....thanks for throwing that in there juanky i knew you would..

Guest Juanky

He can't possibly be worse than Bump. I mean, he had a respectable ERA last year, granted most of his work was in mop-up, but still, it was against big league hitters.

Any updates on Spooney?

Not pitching this season

Guest Juanky

yea i guess your right in a way...i owned him but he owned more people alltogether than i did.....thanks for throwing that in there juanky i knew you would.. Wasn't me buddy. I may be a Cane and all but check the names of posts next time ;)

Who's Bill Murphy?

All we got was that crappy relief guy Neu.

That trade was crap.

The front office is dumb.

We should have kept Redman.

that's like saying the Royals should keep Beltran this year because they can't get anyone as good as Beltran in return. we were not signing Redman. so the choice wasn't Neu or Redman, the choice was Neu or nothing.

Who's Bill Murphy?

All we got was that crappy relief guy Neu.

That trade was crap.

The front office is dumb.

We should have kept Redman.

that's like saying the Royals should keep Beltran this year because they can't get anyone as good as Beltran in return. we were not signing Redman. so the choice wasn't Neu or Redman, the choice was Neu or nothing. SARCASM

I know, I liked the trade at the time.

You see that guy in my sig, that's Bill Murphy. He came over in the deal and has been tearing up AA.

This is why I call him "The Forgotten One" because everyone acts like all we got for Redman was Neu.

SARCASM

I know, I liked the trade at the time.

You see that guy in my sig, that's Bill Murphy. He came over in the deal and has been tearing up AA.

This is why I call him "The Forgotten One" because everyone acts like all we got for Redman was Neu.

sorry - my bad. in my opinion, if Neu ever does anything for us at the Major League level, this was a good trade.

yea i guess your right in a way...i owned him but he owned more people alltogether than i did.....thanks for throwing that in there juanky i knew you would.. Wasn't me buddy. I may be a Cane and all but check the names of posts next time ;) That would be me my friend. I am a Cane fan too. A big Cane fan at that.

yea i guess your right in a way...i owned him but he owned more people alltogether than i did.....thanks for throwing that in there juanky i knew you would.. what is your name dude? I go to UF and am a big fan of the baseball team here.