PIZZA

i loved the pizza, but i still think KK is better. the only advantage to pizza is that its much easier to redeem

oh did anyone else have the problem i had: when i went there, the doors were locked up and i had to order through an opening in the window (like at a convience store). it sucked cause i had to sit outside on the concrete while i waited for my food

worth the wait, though...

Guest Juanky

i loved the pizza, but i still think KK is better. the only advantage to pizza is that its much easier to redeem

oh did anyone else have the problem i had: when i went there, the doors were locked up and i had to order through an opening in the window (like at a convience store). it sucked cause i had to sit outside on the concrete while i waited for my food

Yeah, I did the same thing. I had company though so I didn't mind.

Where you guys all sitting?

Section 155, row 19, seat 24. Watched BP from the outfield though.

Damn aisle seats. Is it me, or do the people who sit in the middle seats get up the most?

Why don't the ushers stop foot traffic up and down the aisles in the box seats and Founder's Club when a player is AB? Every other stadium I've been to does this, both for sight-lines and fan safety. Why not at the Pro???

Guest Juanky

Damn aisle seats. Is it me, or do the people who sit in the middle seats get up the most?

Why don't the ushers stop foot traffic up and down the aisles in the box seats and Founder's Club when a player is AB? Every other stadium I've been to does this, both for sight-lines and fan safety. Why not at the Pro??? They try their best to stop traffic during innings in all parts of the stadium, but not every usher pays attention to the rules. It really bothers me, because today in front of were some very heavyset women and they decided to play musical chairs for about an inning and a half. Not a pleasurable start to the game.

Why don't the ushers stop foot traffic up and down the aisles in the box seats and Founder's Club when a player is AB? Every other stadium I've been to does this, both for sight-lines and fan safety. Why not at the Pro??? Well, PPS does hold a person from coming back to their seats during an AB. The problem is that people get up at all times or take their sweet time getting back to their seats. My regular seats are aisle so I have to deal with this all the time. It's okay once or twice, but these people tonight must've gone out like six times!! Not being sandwiched between two people (I ALWAYS get stuck with the big guys who refuse to put their legs together and their arms down) is pretty dece though.

The time I got to Papa John's it was closed. I'll have to get my pizza tomorrow.

Say if the Marlins have 12 hits plus a Dontrelle win... do we get both pizza and doughnuts or could we only choose one? Because there IS only one ticket stub... Hmm...? Question of The Day!

haha... i bet you went to the papa john's on biscayne. that one's extra ghetto. i'm surprised you even had a place to park your car.

at least the store is burglar proof...

Guest Juanky

The time I got to Papa John's it was closed. I'll have to get my pizza tomorrow.

Say if the Marlins have 12 hits plus a Dontrelle win... do we get both pizza and doughnuts or could we only choose one? Because there IS only one ticket stub... Hmm...? Question of The Day!

I was thinking about that yesterday. You would probably have to choose the one that you want, unless they decide to not take the ticket stub (doubtful).

Guest Juanky

Sweeeeeeeeeet

But I wonder what they would call it? Right now it is "Win With Willis", which rolls of your tongue and just has a general nice ring. "Win With Penny" doesn't have the same nice sound.