Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollcall...

Featured Replies

:blink:

 

a lot of these type of posts in this thread.

 

I'll be there tommorow also part of the Saturday 20 game package.

 

Section 448, Row 9

:blink:

 

a lot of these type of posts in this thread.

 

I'll be there tommorow also part of the Saturday 20 game package.

 

Section 448, Row 9

NO WAY!!!!

 

Im in the exact section and row.

 

what seat are you?

 

Im seat 2

:blink: ?

 

a lot of these type of posts in this thread.

 

I'll be there tommorow also part of the Saturday 20 game package.

 

Section 448, Row 9

NO WAY!!!!

 

Im in the exact section and row.

 

what seat are you?

 

Im seat 2 OMG NO WAY ME TOO!

 

I'M IN SEAT 3

:blink: ?

 

a lot of these type of posts in this thread.

 

I'll be there tommorow also part of the Saturday 20 game package.

 

Section 448, Row 9

NO WAY!!!!

 

Im in the exact section and row.

 

what seat are you?

 

Im seat 2 OMG NO WAY ME TOO!

 

I'M IN SEAT 3 NO WAY!!!!

 

WE SHOULD MEET UP SOME TIME!!!!

If they are friends why would it be unlikely? If they were friends it would make it even more likely that they would sit next to each other expecially since they are prob. going to the game together...etc.

sacasm meet marlins

 

marlins meet sarcasm

I know lol.

 

I was just joking around....

 

I knew u were being sarcastic.

I'll be there tomorrow in the Fish Tank also... I'm also going to tough it out though...anything for The Marlins!

I bought some extra Fish Tanks and I'm going to get there early in a business state of mind, if you know what I mean.

:blink: ?

 

a lot of these type of posts in this thread.

 

I'll be there tommorow also part of the Saturday 20 game package.

 

Section 448, Row 9

NO WAY!!!!

 

Im in the exact section and row.

 

what seat are you?

 

Im seat 2 OMG NO WAY ME TOO!

 

I'M IN SEAT 3 NO WAY!!!!

 

WE SHOULD MEET UP SOME TIME!!!! WTF!! I'm seat 1!!

 

Who knew??

 

Seriously guys we need to meet up tommorow.

I ain't joking, I'm in 448 row 6. I'll turn around and look for you guys. I'll be wearing a Beckett jersey.

I ain't joking, I'm in 448 row 6. I'll turn around and look for you guys. I'll be wearing a Beckett jersey.

Really?? Thats cool.

 

Well I'll probably be wearing one of those t-shirt jerseys of Cabs and a Marlin visor.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.