Pics from last nights game

QuickGold

Great pics!!! What camera do you have? I have been looking for a good quality digital camera. Also, what did your sign say?

OT: I was looking through your Disney pics. Great pics! I am a huge Disney fan myself. I didn't know you were into Disney. :)

Great pics!!! What camera do you have? I have been looking for a good quality digital camera. Also, what did your sign say?

OT: I was looking through your Disney pics. Great pics! I am a huge Disney fan myself. I didn't know you were into Disney. :)

My camera is a Nikon Coolpix 4300. Pretty good camera overall. And my sign said "Welcome back AJ" and on the other side "Fish Fan in Exile"

And yea, I'm a huge disneynut....check out my website: http://www.mgmstudios.org :D Always good to meet fellow Disney nuts :p

damn dude, no pictures of AJ on the day of his return?!?! i find that ironic.

koo pics though

Yea, I dropped the ball in that department. I took alot of pics at the start of the game so I took a break when it started and then AJ was gone by the end of the 4th so I was like "........oh damn" :confused

Guest FishFanInPA

I definately think i saw you walking throughout the stadium. I was sitting in the field level boxes among the Jae Seo fanclub.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.