Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

560 WQAM

Featured Replies

... And wasn't ripped by the host. In fact, I was praised! I asked what they have thought about Pavano up to this point in the season and he agreed with me about how he has been great. That escalated to talking about him and Redman becoming a kind of Maddux-Glavine duo (explained I wasn't implying we should compare the two pairs). That escalated into talking about Willis and how amazing he has been, and how he has pitches similar to Johnson (again explained I was not comparing the two).

 

I am just amazied that... They didn't pick on me!

... And wasn't ripped by the host. In fact, I was praised! I asked what they have thought about Pavano up to this point in the season and he agreed with me about how he has been great. That escalated to talking about him and Redman becoming a kind of Maddux-Glavine duo (explained I wasn't implying we should compare the two pairs). That escalated into talking about Willis and how amazing he has been, and how he has pitches similar to Johnson (again explained I was not comparing the two).

 

I am just amazied that... They didn't pick on me!

DOPE!!!!!

 

i was once ripped by saying tat steve trachsel doest have the skills to be a 16-17 game winner for the mets

 

and one of the guests one the show totally ripped me

 

lol whatever i knew he blew

I guess you don't know as much as me then!

i dont?

 

do you think steve trachsl is a good dominant 17 game winner?

anybody talked to my boy lately?

 

what's that radio host's name???

 

kaplan?

 

has he changed his tune about redman yet?

 

since he felt like he had to rip me about it this summer like a dumbass....

let it go Das....let it go... :lol

 

I call his show every once in a while. He's still the biggest Marlins fan of any host on the station.

  • Author

I guess you don't know as much as me then!

i dont?

 

do you think steve trachsl is a good dominant 17 game winner? I think that Trachel can still win 15-games a season...

 

His fastball isn't what it used to be, but he is making the besr out of his other pitches...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.