Damn MLB.TV

I bought the MLB.TV for one day today to watch the marlins game and it didnt say that the game would be blacked out so now i just burned three bucks, yea its the bucks but whatever. Just making sure its not an error did anyone else in florida get the gsme on mlb.tv

it's on espn man, all through FLA

Guest Juanky

Yay my Direct TV is playing the Red Sox game, and alternate is all black. Yay, no game for me.

no espn?

some people have been getting it on espn deportes, try that if u have it

at least u like the bosox What channel would ESPN Deportes be?

Yeah at least I do like the Sox

local teams get blacked out or if the game is on ESPN or FOX, blackout rules apply. I got MLB TV to watch the yankees games... sometimes the damn thing pisses me off... just the other day they said that all games starting before 7 pm would be blacked out... other times it says I've been blacked out due to local restrictions and I live in FL lol!

Yay my Direct TV is playing the Red Sox game, and alternate is all black. Yay, no game for me.

I had a similar experience with my C-Band ("Big dish") satillite. Since I'm in Maine, ESPN was blacked out from the Red Sox game. The channel listed as "ESPNAlternate" (which is not the same everyone else sees) usually has the ESPN Deportes feed. This time, I was stuck with the video color bars and "ESPN BRISTOL" across the screen. :(

I had a similar experience with my C-Band ("Big dish") satillite. Since I'm in Maine, ESPN was blacked out from the Red Sox game. The channel listed as "ESPNAlternate" (which is not the same everyone else sees) usually has the ESPN Deportes feed. This time, I was stuck with the video color bars and "ESPN BRISTOL" across the screen. :( Well in Maine you should see the Red Sox on NESN, but the Marlins game should have been on ESPN Alternate.