Tonight's Game: 6/15/04 vs WSox

MiRi

Well, it was another loss, but what can we do?

The highlight of my night was when I arrived at the stadium. Max & I arrived early and we saw a friend and as we were talking, I look around to my left and I see a very familiar person. It was Roberto Luongo. I don't know if anyone else knows, but I am a Luongo fan. I give Max the camera and ask Louie for a quick pic. He was real nice. I thanked him (that was like my 4th time meeting the guy). He's a cool guy. :thumbup

I've had my fair share of an experience with tools tonight. There were a lot of Sox fans, but they were nice. But this one moron was a White Sox "fan" (wearing a Cubs hat, I must say) and he was such an obnoxious tool. He kept heckling us....meh. What really ticked me off was when he started saying, "Burnett sucks!" And he yelled out to Niner, "Conine sucks!" I got up and said right after him, "Conine rocks!" Seriously, don't come into our house when you probably don't know crap about the team you're cheering for (he kept asking for players names because he didn't know who they were), and start trash talking our team. Then he started acting stupid with me. I sent him to hell. LOL Also, this tool and his buddies were smoking and the lady behind us got them in trouble. One time, he got a cigarette and started smoking and Max told him to put it out and he started saying, "What? Is it really bothering you or is it because the White Sox are winning?" Max simply said, "I don't care, win or lose. I don't want you to smoke near me. The smell goes back." (something like that)

Anyway, seeing Mikey break out of his slump was awesome. We went nutts. I hope he keeps it up. I know he has been quite frustrated. It's obvious.

Saturday is our next game. Hopefully, it'll be better.

Well an intersting night for me.

So my tickets were on will call since I exchanged them for todays game about a week ago. So I get there about 15 minutes before the game and go to the booth to pickup the tickets they guy cant find them so he says the must be inside of the stadium for season ticket holders so I get there and tell them my problem he goes back to the backroom comes back out says he needs to go look for them at the will call booth because the might have put it in the wrong file so about 10 minutes later he shows up with a written slip that says lost tickets and I have to use that plus I had already missed the 1st inning and Cabs homer I caught it walking to my seats.

Only thing that made it interesting was this obvious drunk who was in the customer service thing trying to get tickets from him. The guy said he was their for over half an hour trying to get them from him.

Then during the game their was verbal fight between this guy who was sitting in these seats that werent theres but they got their in the 5TH INNING!!!. So the guy started telling the women off and saying he would get his girlfriend to kick his ass.

Also some dumbass white sox fans who were quiet the whole game until the homer in the 8th off Benetiz and then they turn around and start taunting the Marlins fans. idiots

Dissappointing game but still had my share of fun.

I didnt know the players lot was there. Im going to check it out next time.

Yes it's right there, some beautiful cars too. You can watch some of the players leave sometimes but there wasn't any before we left today. Maybe a team meeting after the game or something. Last time we saw AJ, Dontrelle and Josh leave.

So my tickets were on will call since I exchanged them for todays game about a week ago. So I get there about 15 minutes before the game and go to the booth to pickup the tickets they guy cant find them so he says the must be inside of the stadium for season ticket holders so I get there and tell them my problem he goes back to the backroom comes back out says he needs to go look for them at the will call booth because the might have put it in the wrong file so about 10 minutes later he shows up with a written slip that says lost tickets and I have to use that plus I had already missed the 1st inning and Cabs homer I caught it walking to my seats.

Only thing that made it interesting was this obvious drunk who was in the customer service thing trying to get tickets from him. The guy said he was their for over half an hour trying to get them from him.

Then during the game their was verbal fight between this guy who was sitting in these seats that werent theres but they got their in the 5TH INNING!!!. So the guy started telling the women off and saying he would get his girlfriend to kick his ass.

Also some dumbass white sox fans who were quiet the whole game until the homer in the 8th off Benetiz and then they turn around and start taunting the Marlins fans. idiots

Ya that was funny.

But what made my day was that we were heckling Timo Perez in RF and then after he hit the jack and took the lead in the 10th, we continued to heckle. He then looked at us and put his hands over his ears jokingly like to not hear us.

Timo Perez rocks. He tied the game but he is still pretty cool.

Whats the earliest after the game that you see the players leaving from the lot?

We've only gone twice (tonight being the second time). Last tiem they were out there pretty quick, the 3 that left were pitchers that weren't involved in the game, which is probably why they left so quickly. I'd say it was 15 min after the game, people were still heading down the spirals.

Ya that was funny.

But what made my day was that we were heckling Timo Perez in RF and then after he hit the jack and took the lead in the 10th, we continued to heckle. He then looked at us and put his hands over his ears jokingly like to not hear us.

Timo Perez rocks. He tied the game but he is still pretty cool. :lol

Yeah I forgot to write about that.

Timo is the shiznet. lol

Yea, that one guy was talking so much trash. When he said, "You guys have the shittiest players." I felt like I was about to burst but I calmed myself down. Freaking moron....

Yea, that one guy was talking so much trash. When he said, "You guys have the shittiest players." I felt like I was about to burst but I calmed myself down. Freaking moron.... Where were u sitting?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.