What Will I Get on My Final Exam Today?

Mark

Well, let's see, I'm going to guess you're in high school, so I guess the next logical question would be "What subject is it in?" followed by the ever popular "Did you study?"

Huh, if you're still in high school then it doesn't mean anything because, frankly, most high schools operate on that "no child left behind" slide scale of easiness that doesn't require studying.

So, I'll be nice and go with a 'C'. You seem like a 'C' student.

Well, let's see, I'm going to guess you're in high school, so I guess the next loigical question would be "What subject is it in?" followed by the ever popular "Did you study?"

Huh, if you're still in high school then it doesn't mean anything because, frankly, most high school's operate on that "no child left behind" slide scale of easiness that doesn't require studying.

So, I'll be nice and go with a 'C'. You seem like a 'C' student.

It's actually college. I'm a junior in college. :cool

The Subject is Sport Management, a class with the same name as my major.

And I didn't really study, so the 'C' would be a good prediction.

I just got back...we'll see how I did in a couple days when the final grades come out... :mischief2

Sport Management was a pretty easy class, but the major isn't too easy. It's basically like a business major with some sports stuff incorporated into it. I would like to be an A.D. when I graduate...

I just got back...we'll see how I did in a couple days when the final grades come out... :mischief2

Sport Management was a pretty easy class, but the major isn't too easy. It's basically like a business major with some sports stuff incorporated into it. I would like to be an A.D. when I graduate...

I was thinking about majoring in sports management in college. :mischief2

I was thinking about majoring in sports management in college. :mischief2 It's an awesome major if you are addicted to sports like I am...go ahead and try it, you can always change (although its expensive to change majors)... :shifty