New Alter Bridge single

NirvanaNole

The vocalist is nothing special and they sound exactlyl ike creed does. Too bad Stapp couldntve kept his ego down and stopped alienating his group.

The song is pretty good, nothing mind blowing or new.

I think the album will surprise you. Its smart to choose the first single as something similar to Creed to bring in some of those fans. I have a feeling the album will be much harder than any Creed album and will have a lot more solos. If my predictions are right, I'll be happy. :D

The vocalist is nothing special and they sound exactlyl ike creed does. Too bad Stapp couldntve kept his ego down and stopped alienating his group.

I think the album will surprise you. Its smart to choose the first single as something similar to Creed to bring in some of those fans. I have a feeling the album will be much harder than any Creed album and will have a lot more solos. If my predictions are right, I'll be happy. :D Of course, I will buy the album when it is out and give it a fair shake. Im not some teenie bopper who only likes the singles off the album.

Most of my favorite songs have never been singles.

It sounds better than Creed to me.

so it's better than a bottomless pit of steaming poo?

sweet!

:thumbup

(j/k...) Come on, you know you like the guitar parts that Creed put out. I refuse to believe anyone that plays guitar could dislike Tremonti. He has the best guitar tone in the business. :thumbup

I think the album will surprise you. Its smart to choose the first single as something similar to Creed to bring in some of those fans. I have a feeling the album will be much harder than any Creed album and will have a lot more solos. If my predictions are right, I'll be happy. :D Of course, I will buy the album when it is out and give it a fair shake. Im not some teenie bopper who only likes the singles off the album.

Most of my favorite songs have never been singles. #10 and #11 on Human Clay. :notworthy

Good choices as well.....

So you dont hate Creed AS MUCH as you sounded.....

I just said I don't like Stapp. I have Creed's independent album. That version of My Own Prison is MUCH better than the changes they made on the Wind-Up version. They're from my hometown (Tallahassee). My friend actually had Flip on his team in a celebrity golf tournament a little while ago. They finished third and Bill Murry's team won. :lol