Sign him to be our Catcher

:mischief

lol

we would have better defense

and we would have better offense

since Castro sucks, its a good idea

but will it happen? no

but i really wish it would happen

I mean we have nothing to lose with putting him out there instead of Castro...

Guess what. Me being stupid was walking with my friends coming back from getting some food. And Roberto Luongo and his girlfriend walk right by and know one except me recognized him. And I say "Hey, there is Roberto Luongo." Oh well, I wish I could've at least congratulated him... :(

Before the game, we were waiting outside and I saw him walking towards the gate with his girl. I went up to him and asked him for a picture. He was really cool about it. I can't wait to get my pictures. I was also the one who recognized him. People looked at us as if wondering who he was. LOL

Lina... I am gonna have to educate you about hockey. :p

Guess what. Me being stupid was walking with my friends coming back from getting some food. And Roberto Luongo and his girlfriend walk right by and know one except me recognized him. And I say "Hey, there is Roberto Luongo." Oh well, I wish I could've at least congratulated him... :(

Before the game, we were waiting outside and I saw him walking towards the gate with his girl. I went up to him and asked him for a picture. He was really cool about it. I can't wait to get my pictures. I was also the one who recognized him. People looked at us as if wondering who he was. LOL

Lina... I am gonna have to educate you about hockey. :p Good Luck! My husband has been unsuccesfully trying to educate me on the "Dolphin Cult" for more than 4 years... Still don't get it. :blink: