Devil rays fans......

TealMonster

Why should we even care what they say? They have finished in 5th place every year, have worse attendance than us and despite winning 9 straight they still are 4 games under. Not to mention look at the two teams ahead of them. you cant make the wild card like some of their dillusional fans say when you finish 3rd in your division

Guest marlins02

:lol :lol :lol

that was actually pretty good entertainment. they have finished last every year of their existence and have an empty stadium and they talk s*** about us. oh my damn, i love it :lol :lol

I do not want to be like the Marlins. One year and out. the Miami Marlins s.uck. All of there fan s.uck too, all 2 of them. I would be surprised if we do not win 5 or 6 games against those chumps.

:lol My big fat white ass, ill be suprise if they win 2 games

yeah we don't have a faithful following. That's why we have a message board with over 1,400 members. 1,400 is about what they get at their games every night.

I really don't have anything against the rays, I usually root for them, just that comment pissed me off.

yeah, you guys have all these fans that have followed the marlins from the day they were born and there parents grew up marlins fans and now they're raising their kids as marlins fans.

yeah we don't have a faithful following. That's why we have a message board with over 1,400 members. 1,400 is about what they get at their games every night.

I really don't have anything against the rays, I usually root for them, just that comment pissed me off.

yeah, you guys have all these fans that have followed the marlins from the day they were born and there parents grew up marlins fans and now they're raising their kids as marlins fans. what the hell is that supposed to mean? If a team hasn't been around a long time they can't have good fans? Sure we don't have a lot of fans compared to a lot of teams, but this guy is a D-Rays fan, they have absolutely no room to talk.