O'Reilly is the Scum of the Earth

Lcyberlina

Audio Clip of O'Reilly being the Scum that he is

O'Reilly: Iraqi people are "primitive," "prehistoric group"

Radio host and FOX News Channel host Bill O'Reilly told listeners that he has "no respect for" the Iraqi people; that he thinks "they're a prehistoric group"; that they are "primitive"; and that the lesson from the Iraq war is that "we cannot intervene in the Muslim world ever again. What we can do is bomb the living daylights out of them." His remarks on the June 17 broadcast of The Radio Factor came during a discussion of a recent poll -- commissioned by the Coalition Provisional Authority and obtained by the Associated Press -- that found that only 2 percent of Iraqis view U.S. troops as liberators and 55 percent would feel safer if U.S. troops left the country immediately.

From the June 17 broadcast of The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly:

O'REILLY: Because look ... when 2 percent of the population feels that you're doing them a favor, just forget it, you're not going to win. You're not going to win. And I don't have any respect by and large for the Iraqi people at all. I have no respect for them. I think that they're a prehistoric group that is -- yeah, there's excuses.

Sure, they're terrorized, they've never known freedom, all of that. There's excuses. I understand. But I don't have to respect them because you know when you have Americans dying trying to you know institute some kind of democracy there, and 2 percent of the people appreciate it, you know, it's time to -- time to wise up.

And this teaches us a big lesson, that we cannot intervene in the Muslim world ever again. What we can do is bomb the living daylights out of them, just like we did in the Balkans. Just as we did in the Balkans. Bomb the living daylights out of them. But no more ground troops, no more hearts and minds, ain't going to work.

[...]

They're just people who are primitive.

LINK

And this kind of scum is what people listen to... No wonder we had soldiers torturing Iraquies! :pullhair Thanks to people like him, we'll never be safe again!

Attributing the "torture" in AG to O'Reilly is a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

Actually, O'Reilly's comments were brilliant. Now he gets much more ink and even people who would never, ever listen to him or pay attnetion to what he has to say (like Lcyberlina) are paying attention.

To me just another blathering windbag.

Attributing the "torture" in AG to O'Reilly is a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

Actually, O'Reilly's comments were brilliant. Now he gets much more ink and even people who would never, ever listen to him or pay attnetion to what he has to say (like Lcyberlina) are paying attention.

Actually, I never even listen to this scumbag... This "story" came to me from another Republican scum. I don't listen to trash.

I just wanted to share this piece with you and see why this country is so f***ed up... You have to be a piece of s*** to think that bombing innocent people will solve your problem because you made the mistake of sticking your nose where you weren't called.

If you think his comments were "brilliant" you are just as bad as he is... Sorry.

Actually, I never even listen to this scumbag... This "story" came to me from another Republican scum. I don't listen to trash.

I just wanted to share this piece with you and see why this country is so f***ed up... You have to be a piece of s*** to think that bombing innocent people will solve your problem because you made the mistake of sticking your nose where you weren't called.

If you think his comments were "brilliant" you are just as bad as he is... Sorry. And yet here you are talking about it and further propegating it to people you come into contact with.

I too think the comments harsh and irrational. But I also take it for what it's worth. It's not like O'Reilly has any responsibility, credibility or mandate outside of improving his ratings and popularity, which he is doing very well.

With regards,

Republican Scum :blink:

If you think his comments were "brilliant" you are just as bad as he is... Sorry. And yet here you are talking about it and further propegating it to people you come into contact with.

I too think the comments harsh and irrational. But I also take it for what it's worth. It's not like O'Reilly has any responsibility, credibility or mandate outside of improving his ratings and popularity, which he is doing very well.

With regards,

Republican Scum :blink: :mischief Fillet,

You know lots of people listen to O'reilly, and let's be honest 95% of them are not very smart. They don't know opinion from fact and everything this man says is taken to heart. This is what pisses me off... Even if I run a campaign of O'Reilly difamation it would make no difference, he is already seen as a God by this people.

I just wanted to vent. Am I entitled to still?

sincerely,

Liberal demon

Fillet,

You know lots of people listen to O'reilly, and let's be honest 95% of them are not very smart. They don't know opinion from fact and everything this man says is taken to heart. This is what pisses me off... Even if I run a campaign of O'Reilly difamation it would make no difference, he is already seen as a God by this people.

sincerely,

Liberal demon

So didnt you just pull an O'Reilley by saying that 95% of the people who listen to him are not very smart? :thumbdown

Fillet,

sincerely,

Liberal demon

So didnt you just pull an O'Reilley by saying that 95% of the people who listen to him are not very smart? :thumbdown I am no radio or TV host... My opinions are not fact. Otherwise I would accompany that statistic with a link. :thumbup

How would lcyberlinda describe the Iraqi people? Modern and forward thinking maybe?

Naw.

They are a people full of potential and hope, who need only to be given lots 'o money while also being left alone. Then they'll find their way. No, they were people who needed to be left alone as it has always been... No body gave crap about them when Saddam killed them mercylessly. We should not even be spending one dime on them... But go figure! We are and not because I want to.

They sure are not forward and modern... But they don't deserve to be bombed just because Bush f***ed up so badly... I refuse to allow such atrocity to ever even be talked about.

I actually really like O'Reilly.

He's more moderate then people think he is. Though his comments were stupidly put, I agree with some of what he said.

It's pointless when only 2% of Iraqis want us there.

He's more moderate then people give him credit for and isn't a neo-conservative.

Sean Hannity is the real problem. He's ignorant, and he's a neo-right winger whose a true threat to peoples intelligence.

Guest Moneyball

:notworthy

he says the truth. the muslims don't like us and one day WWIII will start there, the way things are going with all this hate for the west something BIG will happen in the mid east.

Guest Moneyball

Just what is your definition of something "big" happening in the mid east then?

a total World War and even a nuclear war if Isreal is threatened with total destruction.

sadly this is just the beginning.

I could agree with that.

My big and most ultimate fear is that a terrorist will get a nuke here into the states and set it off in a mid-sized major city like Minneapolis or St. Louis to prove a point that they can strike us anywhere.

How we would react...who knows?

My guess is that the rest of the world would then stand by and let us do what we feel is right.

But I pray to god that never happens.

I actually really like O'Reilly.

He's more moderate then people think he is.? Though his comments were stupidly put, I agree with some of what he said.

It's pointless when only 2% of Iraqis want us there.

He's more moderate then people give him credit for and isn't a neo-conservative.

Sean Hannity is the real problem.? He's ignorant, and he's a neo-right winger whose a true threat to peoples intelligence.

*shocked that he totally agrees with the phlubmeister*

i like o'reilly, too. i dunno what it is, but the man's show entertains me. despite his obvious slant and overwhelming pompousness, the guy is sometimes capable of making insightful analysis (though perhaps not this time)... he also does a pretty good job of ripping into ridiculous news coverage of certain issues.

i also have to agree about hannity. the guy is a complete moron incapable of thinking outside the narrow confines of his conservative viewpoint. the same applies to fred barnes. their opinions are worth squat to me.

O'Reilly actually has a very entertaining show, and hes no limbaugh, he often critsizes the Bush admin. or any politcian that has done something he does not agree with. and O'Reilly backs up facts with sources and when he makes an opinion he does not play it off as fact. On a side note O'Reilly used to teach at pace high school in miami by the way.