Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Driv3r

Featured Replies

its an ok game overall, the walk animations suck and the shooting is terrible, but man are the gfx nice and the cars and chases kick ass. Im in miami and saw AA Areana and saw the Orange Bowl...some really cool sites to see....

 

 

anyone play it yet?

I was looking forward to it but it's gotten some pretty crappy reviews. Don't know if I'll pick it up. Maybe a rental if there's nothing else at blockbuster.

  • Author

i checked it out from work, my lil brother is going to buy it....

 

 

but man, its not that great....i'll take GTA over this anyday...

 

however i just went into the orange bowl and some guy killed me, he was hiding behind a table inside someplace.

i checked it out from work, my lil brother is going to buy it....

 

 

but man, its not that great....i'll take GTA over this anyday...

 

however i just went into the orange bowl and some guy killed me, he was hiding behind a table inside someplace.

How would you compare it to True Crime?

 

God, True Crime sucked.

  • Author

lol, well, on foot, true crime is better. Also the music sucks IMO in Driv3r...its the same ambient crapness in the background. Driv3r however has some decent voice talent, Micheal Madsen, Michelle Rodriquez Ving Rhames(the best IMO in the game) and a rapper, forgot who though...

 

Over all, i believe True Crime is actually better, but I enjoyed True Crime..the first time through, won't ever play it again i dont think. But Driv3r has some really, really bad Animations for characters, and theres this ridicolous roll that Tanner does, it doesn't do anything to help you, u do this roll, it takes like 3 seconds and u get shot up doing it, u cant shoot or anything. The swimming looks retarted, its like he's swimming above water.

 

 

but the opening movie is cool....

true crime was pretty good it just got to damn boring to quick

Is the game THAT bad? Damn!

 

And it's kind of funny how Michelle Rodriguez did these terrible GTA ripoffs.

true crime was pretty good it just got to damn boring to quick

Exactly. And they said that there was never the same street crime but I could have swore that I had to get Hannibal Hector about 15 times.

true crime was pretty good it just got to damn boring to quick

Exactly. And they said that there was never the same street crime but I could have swore that I had to get Hannibal Hector about 15 times. lol yeah i would all ways have to stop these 2car jackers

  • Author

Anyone notice most games other than sports games advertised on TV blow?

not necesarily, medal of honor is advertised...

 

i liked Final Fantasy, and GTA III and VC, and i also liked Max Payne 1 and 2...those were all advertised, just as MGS 2 and MGS TS...

Anyone notice most games other than sports games advertised on TV blow?

not necesarily, medal of honor is advertised...

 

i liked Final Fantasy, and GTA III and VC, and i also liked Max Payne 1 and 2...those were all advertised, just as MGS 2 and MGS TS... dont forget about both splinter cell 1 and 2 and halo

  • Author

Driv3r gets worse as i play it, it does have the jukebox thing that the xbox has. But it sucks, i put it on my playlist and everytime a new msision starts or i die, the playlists starts over, to make matters worse u can move to the next or previous song, so ive heard "hey ya" like 30 times because the aiming system sucks and i keep getting shot up.

They've been advertising Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow a lot on TV, sometimes during Marlins broadcasts. Now that's a game.

 

IGN gave Driv3r a 5.5 rating or something like that. They pretty much called it a big disappointment.

They've been advertising Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow a lot on TV, sometimes during Marlins broadcasts. Now that's a game.

 

IGN gave Driv3r a 5.5 rating or something like that. They pretty much called it a big disappointment.

gamespot gave the game a rating of 5.4 for the xbox and ps2 damn i though it was gonna be one of the best games relased during the summer

Anyone notice most games other than sports games advertised on TV blow?

not necesarily, medal of honor is advertised...

 

i liked Final Fantasy, and GTA III and VC, and i also liked Max Payne 1 and 2...those were all advertised, just as MGS 2 and MGS TS... MOST

Splinter Cell?Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow? I do get it, Passion most games are hyped up and suck.

Splinter Cell?Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow? I do get it, Passion most games are hyped up and suck.

I kinda like Splinter Cell... :blink:

Splinter Cell?Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow? I do get it, Passion most games are hyped up and suck.

I kinda like Splinter Cell... :blink: No Splinter Cell is good but most other games are hyped and suck

I love Splinter Cell, I just meant that most of the advertised games before they come out are usually not to good.

I love Splinter Cell, I just meant that most of the advertised games before they come out are usually not to good.

That was what I was trying to say. :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.