19 Runs on 24 Hits....

Holy Smokes. I always knew they had talent.

Its finally coming together, if they can make a run, watch out AL East.

Watch out AL East? Watch out Tampa, b/c the big boys in the AL East will crush you, if you ask me! Yankees fan? REALIST Any "realist" last year would have never even thought of the Marlins. The only game you can be a realist in is nothing except maybe basketball or football.

Watch out AL East? Watch out Tampa, b/c the big boys in the AL East will crush you, if you ask me! Yankees fan? REALIST Any "realist" last year would have never even thought of the Marlins. The only game you can be a realist in is nothing except maybe basketball or football. you have a point...BUT...although no one expected us to go the distance, it was always said that the Marlins had ridiculous talent, acquired through all the trades in 98. Marlin fans were certainly not surprised of how we played last year, as we all knew we had the talent to go the distance, it was only a matter of time, and playing consistently. Second, remember we won the wild card, not the division. There's no way on hell for the RAys to take this division dude...come on! And as for the Wild Card, someone would have to collapse in order for them to get it, there's just too many better teams: Angels, Red Sox, Twins, etc.

Watch out AL East? Watch out Tampa, b/c the big boys in the AL East will crush you, if you ask me! Yankees fan? REALIST Any "realist" last year would have never even thought of the Marlins. The only game you can be a realist in is nothing except maybe basketball or football. you have a point...BUT...although no one expected us to go the distance, it was always said that the Marlins had ridiculous talent, acquired through all the trades in 98. Marlin fans were certainly not surprised of how we played last year, as we all knew we had the talent to go the distance, it was only a matter of time, and playing consistently. Second, remember we won the wild card, not the division. There's no way on hell for the RAys to take this division dude...come on! And as for the Wild Card, someone would have to collapse in order for them to get it, there's just too many better teams: Angels, Red Sox, Twins, etc. Ok, so Aubrey Huff, Rocco Baldelli, Carl Crawford aren't temendous talent?

Second Point: You are right but that was with the Marlins ast year till they got hot. And there is still a lot of baseball left to play and I expect the DRays to actually be buyers this year. They have the prospects but do they have the money?

Watch out AL East? Watch out Tampa, b/c the big boys in the AL East will crush you, if you ask me! Yankees fan? REALIST Any "realist" last year would have never even thought of the Marlins. The only game you can be a realist in is nothing except maybe basketball or football. you have a point...BUT...although no one expected us to go the distance, it was always said that the Marlins had ridiculous talent, acquired through all the trades in 98. Marlin fans were certainly not surprised of how we played last year, as we all knew we had the talent to go the distance, it was only a matter of time, and playing consistently. Second, remember we won the wild card, not the division. There's no way on hell for the RAys to take this division dude...come on! And as for the Wild Card, someone would have to collapse in order for them to get it, there's just too many better teams: Angels, Red Sox, Twins, etc. Ok, so Aubrey Huff, Rocco Baldelli, Carl Crawford aren't temendous talent?

Second Point: You are right but that was with the Marlins ast year till they got hot. And there is still a lot of baseball left to play and I expect the DRays to actually be buyers this year. They have the prospects but do they have the money? TB has some nasty talent, that's for sure...and their bullpen is definitely better than ours...BUT, they have arguably the two best teams in the AL in their division!!!

The Marlins got hot, yes...but they were expected to do so! Why do you think management kicked Torborg's ass out the door, because they KNEW we were UNDERACHIEVING.

Tampa won't buy crap, they know they're not winning this baby. They're still a couple of pieces away from being contenders in their division, but they have a good young core of players, I'll give you that!

Tampa won't buy crap, they know they're not winning this baby. They're still a couple of pieces away from being contenders in their division, but they have a good young core of players, I'll give you that!

Still, it would be a good idea for the Fish to take them seriously and whup their @$$es this weekend :thumbup