Has Koch given up a run every time he pitched?

yeah, GO somewhere else BILLY!

Because he's so much worse than what we already have right? pretty much. he's not an upgrade, that's for sure. Never know!

Look what people were saying about Chad Fox and Urbina before they become Marlins. :confused never know? c'mon! you watch the games, don't you!?

of course i know! he's horrible!

c'mon! you watch the games, don't you!?

Yes I do watch them.... Do you notice he strikes out alot of batters gets them to pop up alot! Once he learns to control himself he'll do fine!

I think he has potential!! He was lights out a few years ago!!

The one inning that I can remember where Kock didn't allow a run was that extra innings game against the Rangers. He pitched a good 10th inning, but gave up to the two-run bomb to Blalock in the 11th...

I really think if the offense could have scored a run in the bottom of the 10th to get him the win, his confidence would have been given a huge boost... Instead, they couldn't score and Koch lost the game..

I like him...Give him some time.

c'mon! you watch the games, don't you!?

Yes I do watch them.... Do you notice he strikes out alot of batters gets them to pop up alot! Once he learns to control himself he'll do fine!

I think he has potential!! He was lights out a few years ago!! his potential period is over. that's what the young kids have when they first come into the league. he should be established by now, and he's not. he's terrible.

yeah koch gets a strike out or a pop out after he allows 2 runs in 1/3 inning.

Koch lacks location. Unfortunetly for him and us his stuff doesn't have much movement so the ball is put on a tee every time he's forced to make a pitch the batter knows is coming.

He needs to learn to stop throwing the ball and becoming a pitcher like Tommy Phelps, who does more with scouting batters and locating pitches than raw stuff. Luckily Pitching coach Wayne Rosenthal has experience in teaching just that (see Penny, Pavano, Fox and Benitez).