Which free web site host is best?

CapeFish

I use Earthlink for the Ballpark News Page, Tripod for the Panther Fan Forum Home Page, AOL Hometown for my really basic Heat fan page, MSN Groups used to be the home of the Ballpark News Page and is now the home of the archives, and I have used Geocities for many things including that is the company I use to host many of CapeForYou.com's pages.

Geocities has a package called Geocities Pro Services which 5 e-mail accounts, the domain name, 25 MB of disk space, 10 GB of monthly bandwidth...all for $8.95. I have had no outages and I like it.

What do you guys use for your homepages though?

I use Earthlink for the Ballpark News Page, Tripod for the Panther Fan Forum Home Page, AOL Hometown for my really basic Heat fan page, MSN Groups used to be the home of the Ballpark News Page and is now the home of the archives, and I have used Geocities for many things including that is the company I use to host many of CapeForYou.com's pages.

Geocities has a package called Geocities Pro Services which 5 e-mail accounts, the domain name, 25 MB of disk space, 10 GB of monthly bandwidth...all for $8.95. I have had no outages and I like it.

433646[/snapback]

Yo cape, i know of a guy that gives alot of good stuff for free. He has his own server so he hosts for free, IM him at Deaner225

433646[/snapback]

Yo cape, i know of a guy that gives alot of good stuff for free. He has his own server so he hosts for free, IM him at Deaner225

435079[/snapback]

That's ok, my problem is not the server because CapeForYou.com can have subdomains, but the tools to create and maintain the site. Yahoo (CapeForYou.com's host company) doesn't have Trellix which makes keeping the page so easy. Tripod, Angelfire, and Earthlink have Trellix.