Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Rays @ Marlins 6:05 PM EDT 7/3

Featured Replies

I can't even listen to the game. I subscribed to MLB radio but everytime I bring it up, my computer freezes. I finally found out that you have to use an updated Netscape if you are still using Windows 98 which I am. I guess I could update Netscape but I wouldn't use it for anything else as I use internet explorer!!

Of course I could buy an new computer. This one is 5 years old but heck it's still running and I hate to put out the money until this one competely dies!

hey all, just woke up after watching that horrendous Phillies game last night....i take it by the negative comments the team isnt doing too hot. My MLB.tv isnt working.

I dialed in directly to my ISP and it's workign better.

 

Miggy earns a walk.

Niner with a deep fly to center. 1 out

Choi with a groundball through the ight side.

Alex up and hacking.. 0-2.. Zambrano strikes him out.

men on 1st and 2nd...do something...please Sea-bass.

 

:banghead ...not strike out on 3 pitches.

Zambrano lines to Lowell

 

Crawford flies out to left

 

Fick grounds to first

So I'm the only one disappointed by the recent performance of the starting pitching?

So I'm the only one disappointed by the recent performance of the starting pitching?

438658[/snapback]

 

 

I am too, noone is stepping up. This feels like the team is back to two years ago where they had a ton of potential but it just hadn't come yet

Cruz with a RBI double to right-center.

 

 

Come on Marlins! Get it together.

Lugo finds a hole through the left side. Runners now at 1st and 3rd.

 

Sac fly to left for Blum. 5-0

I need a beer...anybody else?

Lugo steals 2nd and Penny intentionally walks Hall to get to the pitcher spot.

 

This will be Penny's last inning.

I need a beer...anybody else?

438669[/snapback]

Sorry, just poured my old stash down the drain.

 

 

Zambrano rounds out to short.

 

Lowell, Cabrera, Conine due up

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.