Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Rays @ Marlins 6:05 PM EDT 7/3

Featured Replies

This is embarrassing.

 

When our offense struggles and our pitching isn't as sharp... when our fielding starts getting shoddy, we are totally effed.

so 3 runs. Man are offense is gonna have to go balls to the wall to make up such a large deficit.

 

I never thought it would get to the point where I felt a 3-0 deficit this early in the game would put us away. We can definitely win, but this offense makes a usually optimistic guy (me) feel a bit more pessimistic than usual.

Hey look at that another out. Maybe you want to stop overthrowing Brad and use that defense.

Am I the only one who is disapoointed in the effort from the starting pitchers recently?

OT but when Prior came back for the Cubs, the whole team started playing better and the pitching staff started looking better.. hopefully when Josh gets back, it will have the same effect.

I never thought I'd say this but I almost glad I can't watch it on tv. It's bad enough following it on the computer!

Juan Pierre has gone all to hell! Heck the whole team has!

Someone else want to take over the PbP???

I'm having computer problems over here.

JP grounds out. Luiy does the same, and Lowell is called out on strikes.

 

 

Lugo flies out to center.

0-2 on Hall... 1-2... flies to Pierre. 3 put outs for him already

 

 

We don't need a catcher. We need a outfielder, left bat for the bench and either a starter who can give 6 innings or reliever.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.