Prayer to St. Jude

O most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.

Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege given to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly the way the Marlins are playing and that I may praise God with you and all the elect forever.

I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.

Amen.

no idea but I think he has a church near me :thumbup

439139[/snapback]

St. Jude is the patron saint of desperate causes. It is getting desperate, to see a team and it's fans get so discouraged. SoFla has seen such an uplifting from this team...quite amazing. People need this team to do well and make the world a brighter place.

he hasnt been good to me

always walking out on the bill, never cleaning up the dishes or walking the dog

439184[/snapback]

Ramp, next time you have a desperate cause you can say the prayer above and he will help you. Stop mocking him.