Do You Remember

The first marlin game you ever went to? :mischief2

my story:

I have always loved the fish but never got to go to a game....then finally it was the day. :)

dont remember the date but it was the game when we won the wildcard in 1997 against the expos....it was me my 2 brothers and like 3 of my cousins.

it was so awesome! :thumbup

The first game I ever went to was with my dad in the 1993 or 94 season. Theres not a single detail of that game I can remember (except the aftermath, in which we searched the lot for his car because we could not find it and my mom had to pick us up around 1 am or so). I must have been like 8 years old, and I had no interest in any sport whatsoever back then.

The 1997 WS was when I really became a fan though.....

Guest markotsay7

The first marlin game you ever went to? :mischief2

my story:

I have always loved the fish but never got to go to a game....then finally it was the day. :)

dont remember the date but it was the game when we won the wildcard in 1997 against the expos....it was me my 2 brothers and like 3 of my cousins.

it was so awesome! :thumbup

439697[/snapback]

Wasn't that game played in Montreal?

Game 1 in Franchise History :)

When I was a kid I was a Mets fan (sorry, I lived in NY and there were no Marlins or BlueJays or Mariners for that matter) and my first game must have been in 1976 or 1977. All I remember was walking out of the inside of the stadium towards the seats and seeing green grass. The field I always saw on TV. It ws love at first site.